Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Board is presenting educational scholarships 2023 from the benevolent fund to the children of authorities employees in Punjab who are both presently employed, retired, deceased, or retired on disability. The Punjab Government will solely receive purposes from two teens who have handed matric or greater category examination with minimal 60% marks and are analyzing in the subsequent classification of serving and retired authorities employees. However, the most range of candidates is expanded to three if the pupil is enrolled in a college diagnosed as supplying extraordinary education.
The Administrative Officer Benevolent Fund has introduced today’s Punjab Benevolent Fund scholarship 2023 registration opened for the teenagers of In-service or Retired and Late Government employees. The scholarships will be awarded for these adolescents who have handed matriculation or greater examination with a minimal of 60% marks and are enrolled in greater classes. The software varieties for the Benevolent fund Punjab scholarships can be submitted from January 01, 2023, to March 31, 2023.
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 Registration Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship Last Date
Last Date 31 March 2023.
The quantity of youth making use of for the schooling scholarship 2023 of retired authorities personnel on the behalf of incapacity or deceased is additionally three. Children of deceased authorities personnel are eligible to follow for principal to matric classes. If each dad and mom are working for the Punjab Government, their all young people are eligible to observe for Educational Scholarships 2023 however they will have to post a separate utility form. The amount is given beneath for gazetted and non-gazetted authorities employees’ children
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only these wards of serving, retired and deceased personnel of Punjab authorities can follow who have acquired extra than 60% marks in Matric or above examination and they are analyzing in the subsequent class.
Special adolescents of serving, retired and deceased personnel of Punjab authorities who are enrolled in one-of-a-kind training establishments are additionally eligible to apply. Three young people of deceased and retired personnel due to incapacity can apply. They have to furnish the attested end result card of Matric or any above category with the software form.
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship How to submit the application?
All Punjab authorities personnel need to publish their children’s purposes on the prescribed utility structure to the worried workplace via the head of the branch after getting it tested with the aid of the head of the academic institution.
Application structure can be bought from the head workplace of Benevolent fund Alfalah Building Lahore, or the involved Deputy Commissioner/ chairman district benevolent fund board or from the legitimate internet site www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship Required Documents
The attested photocopies of the following archives will be connected with the software form
- Attested photocopy of the students’ CNIC or B-Form
- Attested photocopy of the student’s parents/guardian CNIC
- Attested photocopy of December 2023 or January 2023 computerized pay slips of the in-service authorities employees male/female.
- In the case of a retired character replica of pension e book PPO will be enclosed with the utility form
- Affiliation Letter or registration no for the yr of 2023-23 of scholar institute with board/ university in case of private
- Copy of the end result card 12 months 2023 minimum marks 60% issued via the board/university. The end result card downloaded from the net will no longer be acceptable.
Punjab Servant Benevolent Fund Scholarship Division According to Parent Grade
Gazetted BPS 16 to 22
- Primary To Matric Scholarship Rs 10,000
- FA/BA or equal Scholarship Rs 28,000
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc Eng/DVM/B.Sc Hon/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc. Scholarship Rs 32,000
Non-Gazetted BPS 1 to 15
- Primary To Matric Scholarship Rs 1500
- FA/BA or equal Scholarship Rs 6,000
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc Eng/DVM/B.Sc Hon/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc.Scholarship Rs 8,000
Modified Date 04 january 2023