The Punjab Educational Endowment FUND (PEEF) and Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) have marked a MOU to grant in excess of 732 grants to exemplary offspring of abroad Pakistanis enrolled with OPF. The title of the grant program is “PEEF-OPEF (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund) Scholarship Program”. Under the subject PEEF-OPEF grant program, grants will be granted for these levels of programs Intermediate, Graduation, Master’s. Since its foundation in 2009, the PEEF has granted in excess of 235,000 grants worth more than Rs. 11.5 billion. With the consideration of current year’s 115,000 grants; the aggregate number of grant granted by June 2024 will surpass 350,000 with an expected worth of Rs. 18.25 bullion.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is an activity of the Government of Punjab under the initiative of Chief Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is built up with the goal of giving grants/fiscal help to gifted and poor understudies for seeking after quality instruction with break even with circumstances. The PEEF was at first settled with seed cash Rs 2.00 billion of every 2011, which now has been raised to more than Rs 17.00 billion.
Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund OPEF Scholarship 2024 How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria :
- Secured minimum 60% marks in his/her last SSC Board/BA/MA exam in annual (2017) conducted by any
- Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE)/ University of Pakistan
- Monthly income of parent should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/-.
- Not getting any other scholarship during the academic year.
- Provincial Domicile
How To Apply ;-
- Application form can be downloaded from PEEF website
- Fill this Form properly and accurately
- Submit it before last date
Last Date To Apply ;-
- 30th April, 2024
The PEEF endeavors to bring best educational opportunities to the less privileged and talented youth of Punjab and is also providing opportunity of higher education to the talented and needy students of other provinces AJK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan& Islamabad Capital Territory.