The higher education commission Pakistan in collaboration with China road and bridge corporation CRBC is presenting fully funded scholarships for outstanding Pakistani engineers have legal and valid Pakistan Engineering council registration to study master of engineering transportation at SEU university China.CRBC (China Road and Bridge Corporation), China, one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China who founded the international construction market, mainly focusing on contracting of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels etc. There is big edge and opportunity for the students of engineering specialty for those who are a linkage in transporation studies and also related to roads. Now applications are called for 2nd Batch of CRBC scholarship.
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), coordinating with Southeast University of China (SEU), is wanting to complete the confirmation program of Master of Engineering for “China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)” incorporated transportation in Pakistan. The confirmation is financed totally by CRBC and the South East University China is designated to actualize the addresses for CRBC that is specially crafted for the officers working in Pakistan Government, particularly the officers overseeing CPEC ventures and as of now working in and under pertinent Ministries. Likewise, the administration staff of applicable associations, the extraordinary alumni of Universities and specialized specialists of Scientific Research Institutions suggested by the concerned Ministries can likewise profit by the program.
HEC-CRBC Scholarship Program 2021 Online Application Form
How TO Apply:
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC website and get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only.
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the employer/relevant heads of departments/divisions/institutions, whichever applicable
- Applicants are required to also submit police clearance certificate along with their application dossiers
- Three (03) sets of HEC Application Form (printed copy) is to be sent with online fee receipt (Original) along with relevant documents mentioned above.
- Application Sets should be sent in Spiral Binding only. The Applications which are not in Spiral Binding will not be accepted.
- Each Application set should be separate. Application sets should not be bound/attached together. By-hand or incomplete applications or those received after the deadline shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- Applicants have to ensure that their application package, complete in all respects, must reach.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must have completed 16 years Bachelors of Engineering Degree in application to Master’s Program. NO
- The third division is allowed and only one-second division is allowed throughout the academic carrier but NOT in the terminal degree.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Less than 40 years old with good health (on the last date of closing of application)
- Applicants must obtain and submit to HEC a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China
- Holding degree of Bachelor of Engineering (04 years degree in the relevant field)
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructures like transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), an applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- Fluent English speaking capability. IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
Last date/Apply deadline:
- the last date to apply is 2nd July 2021
The admission is open for the officers of Pakistan Government, especially the officers working in and under Federal Ministries and Provincial Government such as Ministry of Communication, Planning Development & Reform, Water & Power, Railways, the management and technical staff of relevant organization; the outstanding graduates of Universities and the technical experts of Scientific Research Institutions.