China is providing several opportunities for students living in other countries. Pakistani students can apply for student visa to complete their education in China. Educational institutions of China welcome students from other countries to study with them. The procedure and application of study visa to study in China is mentioned below. There are not many scholarships or grants offered by government of Pakistan for deserving students. There are international scholarships but as discussed above it can be pretty difficult for Pakistani students to win in those because of its poor quality of education which is a unfortunate thing.
If we had more scholarship opportunities then more Pakistanis would have been able to achieve their dream of studying abroad and do something in return for Pakistan. Current scholarships are not enough in numbers and in funding to afford complete expenses of talented Pakistani student’s foreign education. This lack of opportunities makes it more difficult for Pakistani students to manage abroad education.
How to Get Study Visa For China Abroad Study Pakistani Students
The following paperwork is required to apply for students visa to study in China:
- The passport should have a validity of at least 12 months.
- Passport must have more than 2 blank spaces
- A photocopy of the US-green card must be shown by non-US passport holders
- Fill out the visa application form, print out the form and sign it
- Application form which is handwritten will not be accepted
Recent passport size photograph
- Full Face with a plain white or off-white background
- Use paper clips to attach the photo to the form
Admission notice from the receiving school
Payment for visa processing
Additional Requirement based on residency jurisdiction and for Chinese descendants
How to Apply for Study Visa to study in China:
Applying for visa in chines consulate in your home country you have to follow the following steps:
- You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which grips consular jurisdiction in over the state where you reside;
- If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction in over the state where you reside;
- No appointment is required.
- Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be returned.
The students must apply and submit the applications according to correct steps so that they get the visa for China. This will make you in the best run for your studies. Scope of education in abroad and its details are provided here bu us for students who want to go abroad for their higher studies, we will update you here with more details and latest news keep visiting kiaab.com.pk for keeping yourself updated. The detailed information will be mentioned