State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Merit Based Scholarship 2023
The State Bank of Pakistan SBP has announced the Merit Scholarship Program for 2023. Stat Bank provides merit-based scholarships to the gifted and clever offspring of its OG-2-level current and retired employees. State Bank of Pakistan will provide a chance for underprivileged and eligible students to get qualifications at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Post-Graduate levels.
Students studying in any discipline in Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, and diploma courses minimum 6 months duration may apply for the scholarship. Those who meet the eligibility requirements for the State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 must submit an application along with all supporting materials. The submission deadline for scholarship applications is January 10, 2023.
State Bank Of Pakistan SBP Merit Based Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
Last Date January 10 2023.
State Bank Merit Scholarship Monthly Award Amounts for 2023
PKR: 7,330/- for students in the Intermediate level – 200 Scholarships
PRK: 9,330/- for College Graduates – 100 Scholarships
13,328 PKR for Postgraduate Students with Unlimited Scholarships
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit award for 2023
- Children of SBP Employees, Retired Employees, or Deceased Employees OG Level 2 who have passed any examination with a minimum B grade or scored a minimum of 60% in any subject are eligible for this scholarship Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation, or diploma courses.
- In the event of GPA/CGPA grades, the student must present a certificate from the relevant school outlining the institution’s grading policy with equal percentage marks.
- The candidate must be enrolled in an academic institution during or after the year 2020.
- The student must not be getting any scholarship from any other source.
- The duration of the course must be mentioned in the application form.
- The minimum length of diploma programmes must be six months.
Eligibility for the SBP Merit Award:
All subjects for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diplomas minimum period of six months.
Scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Diploma courses will only be awarded to students enrolled in Colleges, Universities, Technical Training Institutes, and other Degree Awarding Institutions DAI duly recognized by the relevant authority/body HEC, BIEK, BISE, IBCC, NAVTTC, PEC, PMDC, TEVTA etc.
Levels of Education:
|Initiated in Program||Previous Qualification||Amount Monthly|
- Children of SBP personnel serving/retired/deceased up to OG-2 level who have finished their last exams Matriculation/O-levels/Intermediate/A-levels/Graduation/Diploma in any year with a minimum “B” grade or at least 60% marks are eligible.
- If grades are listed in GPA/CGPA format, the candidate must present a certificate from the relevant school outlining the university’s grading policy and the minimum GPA criteria.
- Candidates must have been accepted into accredited educational institutions in Pakistan in 2021 or later.
- The students do not receive financial aid from any other institution or the federal government.
- The duration of the programme must be specified on the application form and supported by documentation from the educational institution.
- The minimum period for diplomas must be six months.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit and in accordance with the prescribed quota for each course to candidates who meet all of the qualifying requirements outlined in this advertisement.
- Scholarships under this programme cannot be claimed twice for the same level of study.
- Scholarship disbursement during each successive year/semester is contingent upon the filing of a progress report for the student’s most recent examination.
- The scholarship will be revoked from students who fail or fail to attend for the examination.
How to Apply Online?
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from the website of the state bank at www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf.
- The application deadline is January 10, 2023.
- The application should be submitted to Mr. Amjad Ali, Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan.