National Heritage And Cultural Division Jobs Islamabad 2023
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad. If you’re looking forward to National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs in Pakistan then there is good news for you! You are in the proper place. On this page, we have included detailed information on open opportunities and the application process. You can see the official advertising below as well.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a regular basis. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and residence are listed next to it. If you’re interested, you must submit an application by the deadline of 26 December 2023.
National Heritage And Cultural Division Jobs Islamabad 2023 Online Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must possess Metric, Intermediate, or a comparable diploma. Skills
- Applicants need relevant experience.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- The minimal typing speed required for the position of typist is 30 words per minute.
Post and the necessary qualifications for it
Elementary 01 LDC BS-09
03 matric Typist in Urdu BS-09
1st grade Accounts Clerk BS-07
Chowkidar BS-01 Primary 02
Naib Qasid BS-01 Primary 01
Assistant B -15 Graduate
Intermediate Stenotypist BPS-14
Intermediate UDC BPS-11
Primary 01 Orderly BPS-01
Primary 01 Naib Qasid 05
Assistant Graduation 01
Intermediate UDC 02
How to Apply Online
- Application forms are available on the website www.nlp.gov.pk for the following positions: LDC Matric 02 Publication Assistant
- Intermediate 01 Cashier Intermediate 01 Technical Assistant Matric 01 Library Attendant Middle 01 Driver Primary 01 Daftari Middle 01
- Interested candidates can submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- A Candidate may submit a separate application for each position they choose to apply for.
- Availability of the 02 Application Form on www.nlpd.gov.pk.
- Application must be submitted along with all other paperwork to the National Language Promotion’s Office of Deputy Director Allah Rakhio.
- 03, Applications should be sent to the address listed below with complete biodata on the required application form but without attachments of copies of supporting documentation.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government may apply through the appropriate channels, but they will need to bring their NOC to the interview.
- A set of original documents and attested copies of all degrees and certificates that have been confirmed by HEC, recognised boards, universities, and institutes must be presented by each applicant who has been selected for an interview.
- The deadline to submit an online application for jobs with the PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division in Islamabad is December 26, 2023.