The National Archives of Pakistan is looking for young, talented, and qualified people to fill open positions in Islamabad and Karachi (National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2023).The National Archives of Pakistan is a body established by the Government of Pakistan for the purpose of preserving and making available public and private records that bear bearings on the history, culture, and heritage of Pakistan.
As per the Federal Government’s Recruitment Policy, the vacant seats will be filled in accordance with the Federal Government’s Recruitment Policy. It is also possible for candidates who have already served in government departments to apply for this position.
Jobs at the National Archives of Pakistan For 2023 have been announced
National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2023 are being advertised in Islamabad. If you’re looking for National Archives of Pakistan, there’s some good news! You’ve come to the right place. Complete details about open positions and the application process can be found on this page. You can also see the official advertisement below.
It is looking for Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions. These positions are open to both men and women who meet the eligibility requirements. The age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each post are listed in the advertisement below.
National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Online Application Form
- Security Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Cataloguer/ Classifier
- Junior Technical
- Assistant Junior
- Mender cum Binder
- Dark Room Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Paper Man
- Laboratory Assistant
Vacant positions include Security Officer (PPS-6), Data Entry Operator (PPS-5), Driver (PPS-01), Assistant (BPS-15), Accountant (BPS-14), Steno Typist (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), Cataloguer (BPS-10), Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07), LDC (BPS-09), Jr Technical Assistant (BPS-07), Binder (BPS-05), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05), Paperman (BPS-05) (BPS-01).
- Although these positions are based in Islamabad and Karachi, residents of Punjab, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, and Local Areas are eligible to apply. For each position, provincial quotas are established.
- Open Merit Base Positions are open to applicants from all over Pakistan.
- Candidates with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply, but they must also meet the experience and skill requirements.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply, but they must meet the required experience and skill requirements to qualify.
Qualifications are required.
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Intermediate Matriculation
Age Limit 30 years to 33 years
How Do I Apply for Jobs at Pakistan’s National Archives?
- Please apply online at www.njp.gov.pk, the National Job Portal.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test/interview.
- Every candidate can apply separately for each post.
- You must bring your attested documents to the interview.
- The deadline for applying for National Archives of Pakistan Jobs is March 29, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. Five years of age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
2. Candidates should bring original documents along with attested photocopies of documents during the interview.
3. No TA/DA will be allowed for tests or interviews.