The admission process for the upcoming academic year is now underway at the renowned Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi (TIPK). TIPK offers a wide range of undergraduate courses that are highly sought-after in the country. So, if you are looking to enroll in one of these courses next year, make sure to apply as soon as possible!
In addition to this, the institute is also currently conducting registration for various programmes for the upcoming year. The closing date for all registrations is 13 January 2024 . So don’t miss out! Finally, for those of you who are yet to take the entry test, don’t worry it will be held on date announced by officials. Good luck!
Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi Admission 2024 Registration Closing Date
The Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi Admission Registration Closing Date is 13 January 2024. The Registration Entry Test will be held once announced by officials.
To apply for admission to the institute, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A recent photograph
- A photocopy of your passport
- A copy of your school leaving certificate
- Your application fee
- The institute offers a three-year program that leads to a Bachelor’s degree in textile design. Students are required to complete 120 credit hours and have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Textile Institute Of Pakistan Karachi Admission 2024 Registration Entry Test
Registration Entry Test Dates
The registration date for the admission test of the Textile Institute Of Pakistan Karachi will be Mentioned once announced by official. The registration entry test will be conducted at various locations across the country.
How to Apply for Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi Admission 2024?
The Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi admission registration closing date registration entry test is conducted in the month of February. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.tiptk.edu.pk and should be filled with all required documents and sent to the address given on the website.
Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi Admission
The Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi (TPK) is a government-owned educational institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in textile engineering. Applicants must have obtained a high school graduation or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
The admission requirements for the TIP are as follows:
- A pass in Minimum Qualification Test (MQT) conducted by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC). This test is required of all applicants who want to pursue undergraduate studies in textile engineering at the T PK. Applicants who have not passed MQT may apply for special admission through competitive process.
- Applicants must have a valid Pakistani passport and a visa valid for more than six months from the date of entry into Pakistan.
- Applicants must have a degree from an accredited institution, or its equivalent, with at least 45% marks in aggregate in subjects relevant to study in textile engineering including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
- In case an applicant has not completed final year of higher education, then he/she will require to complete a one-year bridging program prior to starting undergraduate studies at the T PK under guidance and supervision of the faculty members. The program will be arranged by the institute after proper evaluation of the applicant’s academic record and motivation letter submitted by him/her along with documents mentioned below:
Admissions Process at the Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi
The admission process into the Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi (TIPS) is a rigorous one. Applicants must first submit an application form and fill out a questionnaire. After this, the institute will review your application and decide whether you are eligible to attend. If you are accepted, you will then have to pass a registration test before being allowed to attend classes.
Duration of the Course
The registration for the upcoming Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi admission test is now open. The online registration will be available from 1 January till to the 13 January. The application form and other required documents can be downloaded from the institute website www.tiopk.edu.pk. There are three types of admissions in this institute: Full-time, Part-time and Evening/Weekend courses.
The duration of the course is one year which includes six months of full-time study and four months of part-time study. The first two months of the full-time course are devoted to theory while the remaining four months are spent on practical work in different textile industries.
The entrance examination is a compulsory requirement for all the courses offered by this institute. It consists of an English language paper and a mathematics paper. For more information about this institute, please visit its website www.tiopk.edu.pk
Tuition and Fees of Textile Institute Of Pakistan Karachi
- The Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi (TIP) is a well known and prestigious educational institute located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The institute offers a range of courses in the field of textiles and apparel.
- A number of tests are required for admission into the TIP. These include the General Certificate Of Education (GCE) A-level exams, the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) exams, and the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Admission into the TIP is based on these tests and other factors such as academic excellence, personal qualities, and competitiveness.
- The TIP operates on a semester system with each semester lasting twelve weeks. The normal tuition fees for undergraduate students at the TIP are PKR 37,000 per semester. In addition, there is an annual fee of PKR 12,000 payable by all students. For graduate students, the tuition fees are PKR 54,000 per semester.
- All students are required to pay an entrance test fee of PKR 1,500. There is also a monthly rent fee payable by all students occupying government accommodation at the institute.
- The TIP has a wide range of facilities available to its students including a library containing over 10,000 books and magazines, computer labs with Internet access for students, playgrounds for children, and sports facilities including an astro turf pitch and two basketball courts.
The Textile Institute of Pakistan Karachi Admission Registration Closing Date Registration Entry Test will be conducted before entrance. Candidates who are interested in taking the admission test can register themselves through the official website www.tipk.edu.pk from January 1 till 13 January 2024. The registration fee for the test is Rs 1200/- per candidate and the candidates have to pay the fee before registering themselves for the test. The application form for the test can be downloaded from the website and should be filled in completely before sending it to the institute.
The complete application form includes Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, Gender etc., Educational Qualification, Current Address, Photograph etc. If a candidate has already appeared in any examination or any other competitive program then he/she should mention that in the application form and also state whether he/she wants his/her scorecard released or not. Applicants will have to submit their applications along required documents through official website.