Karachi Institutes Of Economics And Technology Admission 2023
If you are looking for PAF KIET Admissions 2023 Karachi Institute of Economics & Technology then you are on the right page. PAF KIET Admission 2023 Karachi Institute of Economics & Technology has announced admission for spring 2023 while registration has started by the management. So, those who are now unable to enroll may still apply. For admission to the BBA, MBA, MS/MPhil, PhD, BSCS, MCS, MSSE, PhD in computer science, PGD, BS, BCA, BS TV, BE, and masters programmes, applications have been requested.
Remember that the 14 years of an educational degree from any HEC recognized University or institute in relevant field is required for Master Level Programs, while 12th year educational degree in relevant field or equivalent for Bachelors level programmes. To get online information about PAF KIET Admissions 2023 Last Date, spring/fall admission schedule, online registration, fee structure, merit list, entry test schedule, scholarship.
Karachi Institutes Of Economics And Technology Admission 2023 Last Date Fee Structure
Last Date 10 December 2023.
For admission to the following programmes, applications are now being accepted.
- BBA 4 Years
- MBA Morning
- Evening & Weekend
- MBA Executive
- PhD Management Science
- BS Accounting & Finance
- Electrical, Avionics, and Mechatronics majors
- MS Electrical Engineering
- PhD Electronic Engineering
- BA in Television and Film Production MA in Computer Arts
Introduction to KIET
The Karachi Institute of Economics & Technology has been granted a charter by the Government of Sindh to operate as a degree-awarding institution. Although PAF-KIET was founded in 1978, HEC only acknowledged it in 1998. Its a joint project of Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Educational Foundation. It is now able to provide a variety of engineering courses thanks to PEC. PAF-KIET is included in top 3 private sector universities of Sindh in academic quality. It received a high “W” rating from HEC. PAF-KIET has received a six star rating from the Sindh government’s Charter Inspection and Evaluation Committee.
Payment Plan 2023
Those candidates who clear admission test for BE Electrical in any specialization will be eligible to enroll in KTS programmes. In order to provide training and scholarships to potential students who wish to pursue engineering education, the KTS programmes.
- For Bachelors, the candidates must have passed Intermediate with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate for the master’s degree must have finished their bachelor’s degree.
Those candidates who clear admission test for BE Electrical in any specialization will be eligible to enroll in KTS programmes. So, that the KTS programmes offers training and scholarship to prospective students who aspire to undertake engineering education.
How to Apply?
- To submit an online application, go to www.lms.pafkiet.edu.pk.
- There you have to register yourself and after signing up, you have to select the programmes you are applying for.
- After that, complete the application and pay the application cost.
- Fill out the application, and then submit it by the deadline.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.