WAPDA IESCO TESCO Jobs 2022:
WAPDA announced the latest vacancies and invited applications from Pakistani nationals for Director General, Junior Engineers, and SDO Assistant Directors. Graduates and post-graduation in relevant fields are eligible to apply. Qualified candidates can apply from now. Eligible candidates should submit their applications by the 30 November 2022 via IESCO or ETEA portal online. Only complete, handwritten submissions/applications will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will receive a call for a written test/interview. Please refer to the notification below for details about WAPDA positions and eligibility criteria.
This is the best opportunity for those with high education and those are looking for a job in a federally-operated department called WAPDA. Please read the instructions below and follow the steps to apply for WAPDA Jobs 2022. After you have been selected for the Water and Power Development Department, you will be eligible to receive a generous salary package.
WAPDA IESCO TESCO Jobs 2022 ETEA Test Last Date Online Apply
WAPDA Jobs employees have access to the following facilities:
- The starting salary for vacant positions will be Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- 40,000/- per Month.
- Get Free Electricity Units
- Only Matriculated Candidates are Eligible to Apply
- LTV Driving License required for application
- You must have relevant driving experience to apply.
- The applicant must be between 25 and 35 years old.
- Last date:
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications online via IESCO or ETEA portal.
WAPDA Jobs 2022 – Director General, Junior Engineers SDO, Assistant Directors, Administration, HR, Revenue Officers, and Other
- Name: WAPDA / IESCO / TESCO
- Title Director General, Junior Engineers. SDO, Assistant Directors. Admin, HR Revenue Officers.
- Education Postgraduation in the relevant field
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Islamabad / Peshawar / Pakistan
- Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2022
- Director General (MIRAD).
- Junior Engineers / SDO
- Assistant Directors
- Revenue Officers
How to apply
- Interested candidates should apply online on IESCO and ETEA portal
- Candidates should apply their application form hand written
- All candidates should fill all their necessary detail correctly in application form
- Incorrect and incomplete application will not be consider
- Don’t forget to attached all necessary documents with application form
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of educational certificates
- Attested copy of domicile