Sindh Institute Of Child Health And Neonatology Jobs 2023
Sindh Institute of Child Health and Neonatology announced the Latest Executive and Staff Jobs 2023 in SICHN. Applications are invited for the Jobs of Senior Consultant Pediatric, Junior Consultant Pediatric, Research Associate, Senior Medical Officer Pediatric, Head Nurse, Infection Control Nurse, Assistant Head Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Orctraily Nurse, Porter Medical Technician, Clinical Pathologist, Lab Manager, Senior Lab Technician, Lab Technician, and many Other seats in Hospital that are vacant. Latest advertisement is updated in the daily dunya newspaper, dated 2023-12-08 for the interested candidates who have an MBBS degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology.
The job location for the following posts is: 491, Jamshed Quarters Amil Colony, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Karachi. If you are interested in Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology Jobs than match yourself with the following Eligibility Criteria given below and if you you met with this criteria than must apply before the last date 21 December 2023.
Sindh Institute Of Child Health And Neonatology Jobs 2023 Application Submission Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Total Number Of Vacancies: 100
- Medical Officer Registrar
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Research Associate
- Infection Control Nurse
- Lab Assistant
- Pharmacist Sonologist
- Senior Lab
- specialized phlebotomists
- Respiratory Therapist
- Laboratory Analyst
- ECG Junior
- Consultant Technician
Last Date 21 December 2023.
- must be a new applicant.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Sindh.
- MBBS degree is a must.
- The ability to work a Full-Time job is required.
Basic facilities in Sindh Institute Of Child Health and Neonatology Jobs:
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale grade after 5 years of service As per the service structure of the department.
- After retirement, pension.
- charitable fund facility
How to apply?
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: 491, Jamshed Quarters Amil Colony, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh.
- The application must be sent by 2023-12-21 to the specified address.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA or DA will be allowed.
Terms and Conditions in General:
- The application must be sent to the address listed below, together with the relevant paperwork.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas, experience certificates, and other credentials.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Candidates should submit their applications using the required job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- There will be no TA or DA provided for attending the test or interview.
- The department retains the right to fill any open positions or to halt hiring for open positions.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates must send a copy of their most recent resume or curriculum vitae, a properly certified copy of their CNIC, a passport-size photo, and their academic credentials.