Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission Course SSC 2023-A and M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch because Pakistan Navy has published the latest advertisement for the qualified, dynamic, brave and those who want to embrace even death for the country under Pakistan Navy. All qualified male and female candidates across the country can Join Pak Navy SSC 2023-A.In this post, you will get the information regarding the latest recruitment in Pak Navy SSC 2023-A . Here we’ll elaborate with you about vacant vacancies detail, eligibility criteria, age limit and how to apply in detail.
The registration process commenced on November 27, 2023, and will continue until December 11, 2023. Eligible male and female citizens of Pakistan can apply online for Pak Navy SSC 2023-A jobs within the due date. The unmarried male citizen of Pakistan can become a doctor through M Cadet Scheme 8th Batch.
Pakistan Navy SSC Short Service Commission Jobs 2023 Registration Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Last Date: 11 december 2023
Jobs Location Pakistan
Organization Pak Navy
Date of publication: November 27
Application Deadline: 11 December 2023
Publication Name Express
Age Limit Max 26-42 Years on 1st July 2023
Departments/Specializations for Pak Navy SSC 2023-A Positions
- Marine, Aviation, and SSG Operations N
- Mechanical Technology: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aviation
- Supply \Weapon Engineering: Surface, Aviation
- Ordinary Education English, Physics, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, IT
- Computer Sciences, Cybersecurity,
- Management Sciences Finance, and Chemistry.
- Navel Law
- Special IT
- Special R
- Special Psychologist Medical Branches: General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
HSSC or FSc or A Level or Equivalent with Physics & Maths minimum score of 60%.
Graduation (16 years of education or above) with at least 60 % marks/ 2.5 CGPA from a HEC-recognized university/ institution.
BE/ BS/ BSc in relevant subject Minimum 16 Years of Education with a minimum of 2.5 GPA/ 60 % marks.
MBBS with at least a second class or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PM&DC/ PMC. The candidates must have registration of PM&DC/ PMC and completed one year house job in PM&DC/ PMC recognised hospitals.
- Male or female Pakistani citizens
The entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through website.
- E-testing or computer-based testing will be administered in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test or Age on 01 July 2023
- Height: Male 5’4″ (Minimum), Female: 5′.
- Initial Medical Exam, PET Scan, and Interview
Candidates must undergo a Physical Performance Test (PET) based on the following criteria:
- Running One Mile (1.6 km) in 8.30 Minutes
- 22 Reps of Push-ups in Two Minutes
- 22 Sit-ups Performed in Two Minutes
- Six repetitions of chin-ups in two minutes
- Squat Thrust 22 Repetitions in 02 Minutes
How to Apply Online for Joining the Pakistan Navy
Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- Attested Copy of Educational Certificates
- Attested Passport size photographs