Punjab Fisheries Department Jobs has been announced in the every day jang newspaper on 21-02-2023. The remaining date to apply for jobs in Punjab Fisheries Department Islamabad is 15-03-2023. The involved candidates having the required qualification/degree of M.Phil can practice before the due date. These vacancies are complete-time and on Contract foundation.
Fisheries Development Board Jobs Under OTS
Federal corporation is seeking programs for Assistant Director ( Coordination). Candidates who meet the standards across the country can practice.
The required qualification is MSc ( 2nd department) in Zoology / Biology / Fisheries and Agriculture OR BSc ( second department) in Zoology / Fisheries as a first-rate concern. The recruitment system could be executed by Open Testing Service OTS.
Online Registration Form
Desirous applicants download the registration form and processing fee slips to be had at OTS www.Ots.Org.Pk. The entire software form and slip should send to the given cope with. By-hand programs will no longer be considered. The age limit is 22-30 years. General age rest will be admissible as in step with Govt coverage.
These jobs are primarily based in Islamabad. Check right here for more Jobs in Islamabad. After making use of candidates need to maintain visiting the OTS website for Roll Number and written check details.
OTS Fisheries Development Board Jobs 2023 Online Registration
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate’s Province.
- Must have a M.Phil degree.
- Must be able to paintings on Full-Time process.
- MSc ( minimal second department) in Zoology / Biology or Fisheries and Aquaculture / Biology ( Animal Science) OR BS ( 2d division) with Zoology / Fisheries as a prime problem required to apply for the above post.
How to Apply
- Download the software shape and deposit slip available at www.Ots.Org.Pk
- Complete the application shape at the side of the deposit slip and ship it to the under-given deal with.
- Read all instructions inside the software shape earlier than making use of.
- Only eligible applicants could be referred to as for a written test/interview.
- Candidates maintain traveling the OTS website for in addition bulletins concerning the written check.
- The deadline for the software is 15 March 2023.
Basic facilities in Punjab Fisheries Department Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free clinical treatment for you and your dependent circle of relatives contributors.
- Promotion on the following scale/grade after five years of carrier(As in line with the carrier structure of the branch).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
- Education Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- No TA/DA of any kind may be given to any candidate.
- Only shortlisted applicants could be referred to as for tests/interviews.
- Government personnel can apply via the right channel.
Fisheries Development Jobs After Appointment:
Fisheries Development jobs can offer diverse possibilities for profession increase and advancement after the appointment. The unique profession paths and opportunities may also depend upon the character’s education, enjoy, and process role.
Some potential profession paths and possibilities in Fisheries Development after the appointment ought to include:
- Fisheries Management: Fisheries managers are liable for the control and conservation of aquatic resources, along with the development and implementation of regulations and rules related to fishing, aquaculture, and habitat control.
- Aquaculture: Aquaculture includes the farming of fish and other aquatic animals, and may encompass the design, construction, and operation of aquaculture centers, in addition to studies and improvement of new aquaculture technology.
- Research and Development: Fisheries Development may additionally involve studies and development of recent techniques for sustainable fishing practices, the improvement of recent fish merchandise, or the development of aquaculture technology.
- Environmental Science: Fisheries Development additionally involves the look at of aquatic ecosystems, inclusive of water high-quality, habitat conservation, and the results of weather exchange on aquatic resources.
- Education and Outreach: Some Fisheries Development jobs might also contain providing training and outreach to the general public, such as promoting sustainable fishing practices, teaching the public about the significance of aquatic sources, and imparting training to fishermen and aquaculture farmers.