NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023
Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs 2023 are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The Punjab population department is in search of applications for the posts of Psychologist and Junior Clerk. These positions are vacant in 24 family health clinics with Districts Head Quarters Hospitals. The listing of Districts is stated in the advertisement.
Candidates possessing Master, Bachelor, and Intermediate skills can practice for these jobs. Junior clerk jobs in Punjab and Psychologist Jobs in Punjab are presently open in Population Department Punjab. Candidates having a Punjab domicile solely can apply. The Population Welfare Department of the Punjab Government constantly hires residents of Punjab for its recruitment. The branch presents employment possibilities to each genders Males/Females, inclusive of Disabled Persons and Minorities Quota.
NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs
Last Date 10 January 2023
Population Welfare Department
The Population Welfare Department broadcasts modern employment possibilities for its ADP Scheme titled “Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres in 24 Family Health Clinics connected with District Headquarters Hospitals 2021-23”. The vacancies are posted for Psychologists BS-17 and Junior Clerks BS-11. Only girl persons observe for this recruitment. Selected persons can be assigned anywhere in Punjab as per the mission needs.
Psychologists’ posts are primarily based in Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Narowal, Nankana, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, and Vehari.
NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- MSc/BS 4 Years in Psychology/Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- Age Limit: 23 to 35 years + 8 years ordinary age rest in higher age limit= forty three years
- Higher Secondary School Certificate HSSC 2nd Division or equal skills from a identified board
- A pace of 25 phrases per minute typing in English on Computer
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years + eight years universal age leisure in higher age limit= 33 years
Proficient in MS Office
NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs How to Apply:
If you favor to observe for the given vacant posts. Follow these easy steps.
- Applicants may also fill out an on line software structure and down load the savings slip/challan shape from the NTS professional website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Only on-line crammed Application Forms will be entertained.
Hand-written Application Forms will now not be entertained.
- Applicants can post NTS prices to any on line department of HBL, MCB, ABL, and Meezan Bank which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be referred to as for a test/interview.
- Late and incomplete purposes will now not be entertained.
- TA/DA will no longer be admissible for these posts.
- The final date for the submission of the on-line software in NTS is 2023-01-10.
- For extra detail, the candidate can go to the head workplace of NTS at this address: National Testing Service NTS, Plot#96, St#4,
- H-8/1, Islamabad or can contact the applicable branch Population welfare branch Punjab, Lahore.
NTS Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs Required Documents
- Must have a home certificates of Punjab.
- Must have a qualification equal to Masters.
- Must be in a position to work on Full-Time job.
- Must be a sparkling candidate.
- Must be medically fit. If a candidate has any disability, he/she have a legitimate incapacity certificate.
- Must no longer be concerned in any crook activity.
- Must have a NOC and trip certificates from a preceding authorities department, if an applicant is working in the Government department.
Modified Date 04 January 2023