As stated in the advertisement, BPSC Jobs 2023 are available. As a result, the Balochistan Public Service Commission has announced job openings in various sections/departments throughout the country Pakistan.
In other words, Balochistan Public Service Commission Careers are only for people who meet the qualifications for these positions. Male/Female candidates from all over the country, however, are eligible to apply for the Latest BPSC Careers. Above all, the Procedure is straightforward, and you can find it in an organization’s job advertisement. Furthermore, finish your work by completing the recruitment process in Pakistan by 2023.
Advertisement No.4 for BPSC Jobs in 2023
These BPSC Jobs 2023 are announced by the official website of BPSC, Candidates of Balochistan who meet the eligibility criteria of these vacancies can now apply for the available vacancies, Candidates can easily apply online by visiting the official website of bpsc.gob.pk. Male/female candidates can apply using the procedure outlined by the organization and are eligible for these Jobs in Balochistan 2023 once the recruitment process is completed.
Vacant Positions Available:
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director of Law
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Programmer
- Male Professor
- Staff Nurse
BPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply Last Date
Criteria for Eligibility
- Candidates who want to apply for these BPSC Career Opportunities 2023 should read the advertisements carefully. MBBS, FCPS, MS, M.Phil, DSc, MD, Master’s, Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, LLB, or Equivalent Qualifications with relevant field experience are encouraged to apply.
- Individuals interested in Education Department Balochistan Jobs can apply for these positions.
- They must have a Master’s Degree in the same field.
- Lecturers must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How Can I Apply for BPSC Jobs in 2023?
- Candidates may submit their applications online at https://www.bpsc.gob.pk/ or by clicking here.
- Applicants can deposit the application processing fee by downloading the auto-generated Challan Form from the BPSC’s website.
- Individuals interested in applying can do so online until March 31, 2023.
- The application fee varies by post, with BPS-18 requiring Rs. 1000, BPS-17 requiring Rs. 600, and BPS-14 to BPS-11 requiring Rs. 400, to be deposited at SBP and NBP banks or the government treasury.
- The BPSC deadline is March 31st, 2023, and applications received after that date will not be considered.
Terms And Conditions
- At the time of screening/written test, candidates must bring their original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and a downloaded copy of their Admission Certificate/Roll No Slip.
- Candidates should be aware that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) are valid documents.
- It is reiterated that candidates must keep the original T.R and not send it to the BPSC office in advance to avoid any inconvenience when entering the Examination Halls).
- Candidates who submitted their applications by hand or by mail/post will have their roll no slips mailed to their home address and will be notified via SMS.
- Admission Certificates/Roll No Slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written Test) for applied posts will be available on the BPSC website, www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are encouraged to visit this website on a regular basis. They will also be notified via SMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There will be no TA/DA for the test or interview.
- Only those on the short list will be contacted for an interview.
- Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the positions listed below.
- Apply as soon as possible. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the post.
- Applicants working in government/semi-government organizations must apply through the appropriate channels.
- The interview schedule will be announced following the deadline for the aforementioned positions. Candidates must also bring their original documents to the interview.