Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi is a well-known hospital in Pakistan and is always in need of talented and qualified personnel. If you are interested in working at this hospital, be sure to apply for the new medical govt jobs announced by the Health Department Punjab!
Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs Announcement
The Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi will soon be hiring staff for various departments and positions. Therefore, if you are interested in working at this prestigious hospital, then you should get in touch with them as soon as possible.
Some of the positions that are currently available include:
- Medical Officer MO
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO
- Wardboy/Ward Sister WBS
- Houseman/House Sister HS
- Dietitian Dietitian
- Pharmacist Pharmacist
- Labour Attendant LAA
- Labour Nurse LN
- Midwife Mw
- Assistant Midwife AMD
Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs Last Date
Last Date to Apply for Benazir Hospital Jobs is 24 January 2023
The Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi is a premier hospital located in the city of Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It was founded in 1984 by former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto. The hospital has a total bed capacity of 1,000 patients and employs over 400 staff members. The hospital offers a wide range of healthcare services including emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology. The hospital also has a fully equipped gymnasium and a library that houses over 10,000 books.
Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Application Submission Last Date Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply for Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs:
- If you are looking for a job in the field of healthcare, then you should consider applying for the Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi jobs. This hospital is one of the largest and most prestigious in Pakistan and offers a range of excellent career opportunities.
- To apply for the Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi jobs, you will first need to visit the website and create an online account.
- Once you have created your account, you can search for available positions using the online application form. You will need to submit your resume and cover letter along with your online application form.
- The Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi jobs are highly competitive, so make sure that you have prepared thoroughly before submitting your application.
- If you are successful in getting selected for an interview, be prepared to demonstrate your skills and qualifications in front of the hiring managers.
- Aspiring doctors, nurses and other health professionals can find many Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi jobs online. Applicants must have a valid medical degree from a recognized university and must be registered with the Pakistan Medical Association.
- The hospital has several departments that offer different types of jobs, such as surgery, psychiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics.
- Jobs in these departments require certification from the Pakistan Medical Association or equivalent professional organizations. Candidates must also have experience working in a hospital setting and be able to speak English well.
- The hospital offers competitive salaries and benefits, including insurance coverage and pension plans. Most employees receive free health care and retirement benefits.
Benefits of Working at Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi:
Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi is a prestigious hospital in Pakistan and offers excellent benefits to its employees. The hospital offers competitive salaries, generous retirement benefits, and ample sick leave. In addition, the hospital provides healthcare coverage for employees and their families.