Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan is now accepting applications for the upcoming session 2023. The admission office has announced that online application will be available from December 2022 till 16 January 2023. Eligibility Criteria for the session 2023 is as follows:
Those who are pursuing any undergraduate degree in any discipline of university may apply. However, only those candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks may apply. Candidates who have passed their HSC from a recognized university will also be eligible provided they have completed at least 12 semester/year of study at a college or university.
Gomal University GU
Gomal University GU is one of the oldest public area University (Established in 1974) of Pakistan. It provides admission to candidates from all over Pakistan on advantage basis. Candidates of all provinces, FATA, AJK & Northern Areas are entitled to follow for admission in the following beneath graduate programs. The Candidates can additionally observe online at www.gu.edu.pk or can can down load admission structure from right here on this web page and a challenging replica of the structure and connected files will be dispatched to the directorate of admissions alongside with Bank Draft of rupees Rs.1500 in the title of Director Finance Gomal University.
Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan Admission 2023 Registration Form Eligibility Criteria
Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan Admission Open for Session 2023
The admission of the students for session 2023 at the Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan is now open. The applicants can apply online on the university website. Starting from December 2022 until 5pm on 16 January, 2023. The complete details about application procedure and eligibility criteria are given below:
Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
Academic Qualification: Applicants must have passed SSC or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute/Board. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be entitled to get relaxation in qualifying marks as per the guidelines of Govali University Dera Ismail Khan.
Age Limit: Students must not exceed 25 years as on 1st January of the academic year for which they are applying.
Mode of Application: Applicants can apply online through the website www.goumlisakhan.edu.pk by filling in the application form and uploading scanned copies of all required documents with their applications.
Provisional Admission: In case any applicant fails in any part of examination
- he/she will be given one opportunity to appear before an examining authority appointed by the University
- if he/she fails again, his/her application will be cancelled and he/she cannot reapply for that session
How to Apply for Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan Admission?
- There are three ways to apply for Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan admission: online application, through the admissions committee in person, or by sending a written application.
- To apply online, visit the Gomal University website and After registering for an account, follow the prompts to complete the application form.
- If you are applying through the admissions committee in person, you will need to bring your registration card and identification document to their office.
- You can also send a written application to the admissions office via post or email. Once you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email from them.
- Last Date 16 January 2023.
Important Dates for Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan Admission:
1. The application period for the admission of students in 2023 academic session starts from December 2022 and ends on 16 January 2023.
2. The selection process of the candidates will be done through an online application process.
3. The candidates who have applied for admission should submit their scanned copies of ID cards, latest photograph, transcript of marks and contact information of two referees to the concerned authority by 16 January 2023.
4. The candidates not selected in the first round will have a chance to appear in a second round which will be held on February 2023.
5. In order to provide merit-based admissions to deserving students only, AIPMT qualifying exam score is required as well as GCSE/A Level results in Mathematics and English Language respectively for both boys and girls applicants.
Admissions Requirements for Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan?
- To be eligible for admission into Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan, applicants must have completed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent qualification and have a respectable record of academic achievement.
- In addition, applicants must demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills through their previous academic work and extracurricular activities.
- Applicants who are not Pakistani citizens must also provide evidence of legal residency in Pakistan for at least two years preceding application. Finally, all candidates must pass an English Language Test (ET).
- Admission to Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan is highly competitive, and only the best students from across Pakistan are accepted.
- However, even if you do not meet all of the admission requirements listed above, we still encourage you to apply. Our admissions team is dedicated to reviewing each application carefully and will offer you a place on our campus if we believe that you would benefit from studying here.
Eligibility Criteria for Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan Admission?
The eligibility criteria for admission into Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan are as follows:
1. Applicants should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or an equivalent examination with minimum grades of 50% in all subjects.
2. Applicants must also have completed their A-level or equivalent coursework in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. Applicants should have obtained at least a B grade in the relevant subject at Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan’s entrance examination.
4. Applicants must also have obtained a score of at least 45% in the General Category (GC) section of the admission test.