COMSATS University Islamabad Admission 2023
If you are seeking for COMSATS University Islamabad Admission 2023 than you are at right spot. Because here we will provide you the complete guide about COMSATS University Islamabad Admission, applying procedure Last date Eligibility criteria Program offered by university and many other things. The COMSATS University Admissions for Spring 2023 in Islamabad is open to all Pakistani applicants looking to gain admission. COMSATS University Islamabad has announced that admissions to its various BS MS/MPhil, MS/PhD and Ph.D. programs are now open for the semester of spring 2023.
COMSATS University Islamabad is a public-sector university with six campuses, including Lahore. Admissions are currently open across every campus of COMSAT University. BS, MPhil, and Ph.D. admissions are now open for the spring of 2023 at COMSATS Islamabad Campus. Students may submit an online application prior to the deadline 29 December 2023.
COMSATS University Islamabad Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria Application Submission Last Date
Last Date 29 December 2023.
Comsats University Islamabad:
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology is a public university which was established into the university in Islamabad. It has multiple campuses across Pakistan comprising Lahore, Abbottabad, Wah, Attock, Vehari, and Sahiwal. The university offers two admissions at a time, one in the fall admissions session and the other in the spring admissions session. The admissions process for fall in COMSATS 2023 are open to a variety of undergraduate, graduate as well as Ph.D. programmes.
Comsats Islamabad Fee Structure
The COMSATS Islamabad The Fee Structure for COMSATS Islamabad is accessible on the official site and those who are interested can look it up. In addition every year, they have the option to modify the fee structure. So prior to applying, you should conduct make a single-time inspection and choose the acceptance.
The Undergraduate Programmes of the University:
- BS Statistics
- BS Computer Sciences
- BS Software Engineering Non-Engg
- BS Business Administration
- BS Economics
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Physics
- BS Psychology
- BS English Language & Literature
- BS Mathematics
- BS Media and Communication Studies
- MBA Offered in combination with thesis and non-thesis option
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering Offered with thesis and non-thesis option
- Electrical Engineering Offered along with the thesis and non-thesis option
- Management Science
- Project Management
- MS English
- MS Energy & Environmental Engineering
- MS Clinical Psychology
- MS Pharmacy
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Science
- Computer Engineering
- Matric or equivalent 10%
- Intermediate or equivalent to 40 %
- NTS Test 50%
- The admission process for all undergraduate courses from the department of Architecture and Design
which includes B. Arch, B. Design and Interior Design across CUI System is as follows:
General Merit weightage
30% weightage including matriculation/O-Levels 3%, intermediate/A-Levels, 12% and
NTS 15 percent
Creative Aptitude Test 70% Weightage
10% of the write-up
25percent weightage Test for Drawing
30% of the weightage of the Interview
5 % weightage of Portfolio
Short-listed candidates will be required to bring the below documentation to the admissions
Office to verify within a specific period of time:
- Original Certificates/Detailed Mark Sheets of matriculation or equivalent examination,
intermediate or equivalent exam, and graduate or its equivalent
- Examination if examination is applicable examination if applicable, with two copies of each attested by a certified photocopy.
- Original Equivalence Certificate as well as two photocopies attested by the authorities.
- Original Migration Certificate and two photocopies.
- Original Hope Certificate along with two photocopies attested by a certified person or an Affida if appropriate.
- The undertaking is signed to sign on Stamp Paper, by the student and guardian , to adhere to the rules and regulations.
rules of the university pattern is within the prospectus.
- National Identity Card or ‘B Form and two photocopies attested by a certified photocopier.
- Two passport-sized photographs that have been authenticated from the back. The name, guardian’s name and the date.
Name, as well as the program that it was used for must be clearly displayed on the reverse of the photos.
How do I apply online?
The process of applying for admission is easy and simple. Candidates must register themselves through the official portal for applications at the school. The application portal can be found on the official site that is maintained by the school. After you’ve registered via the online portal The application form will be displayed in your browser. After that, you must fill out the application form with care. Candidates must fill in all of the required information on the application form since it will be used to determine the qualifications of applicants. COMSATS is a symbol of faith and the highest quality of education in Pakistan. Thus, thousands of students are enrolled at the university, and thousands of students have a the desire to attend this institution.