Are you looking for admission in a reputed institute of Cardiology? If yes, then you are at the right place. We have recently published a notification for the admission of BSc (Hons) candidates in Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute Of Cardiology Multan from all over Pakistan in the year 2023. So start preparing your application form now.
Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023
The Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023 has announced the admission notification for the candidates who have passed their 10th class from any government or private school in Pakistan. The candidates are required to submit their application forms along with requisite documents to the institute by January 26, 2023.
The candidates will be admitted on the basis of their marks and other eligibility criteria. The seats available at the institute are limited so early applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible. For more details, please visit http://www.chpecardiologymultan.com
Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute Of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023 How to Apply Eligibility Fee Structure
How to Apply for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023?
The Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023 process is as follows:
1. The first step is to visit the website of the institute and click on the “Apply Now” link.
2. On the next page, you will be asked to provide your personal information such as your name, age, and contact details.
3. You will also be requested to upload your admission application form and a passport size photograph.
4. After completing the required fields, click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
5. The institute will review your application and notify you via email about the next steps in the process.
Requirements for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission in 2023
Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission is the process by which a student can get admission into the institute. The requirements that a student needs to meet in order to be eligible for the admission process are as follows:
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification
- A score of at least 80% in the Provincial Secondary School Certificate Examination (PSC)
- The applicant must be a resident of Multan
- Applicants must not have any criminal record
Fee structure for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023
- The fee structure for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission in the year 2023 is as follows:
- There is no application fee for the year 2023. However, a Rs. 10,000/- non-refundable application fee will be charged from the candidates who are applying through online mode.
- For the year 2023, there are two categories of applicants, namely Group A and Group B. As per the category, different fees will be applicable to the candidates. The fee structure for Group A applicants is as follows:
- Candidates belonging to Group A will have to pay a Rs. 50,000/- entrance fee along with an additional Rs. 12,500/- for every semester they wish to attend the institute.
- In case a candidate wishes to drop out of the course after completing one semester but before starting their second semester, they will have to pay an additional Rs. 25,000/- as penalty charge.
- As per the category of candidates, different discount rates will apply. For instance, a candidate belonging to Schedule C/D (working class) category will get a 75% discount on their entrance fees while a candidate belonging to Schedule A (rich) category will have to pay full fees without any discount.
- The fee structure for Group B applicants is as follows:
- Group B candidates do not have to pay any entrance fees and only need to pay an additional Rs. 2,500/- per semester they
Important Dates for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan Admission 2023
The following are the important dates for Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology Multan admission in the year 2023.
Date Event/Announcement Ch Pervaiz Elahi Institute Of Cardiology Multan Admission notification January Online application submission deadline 26 January. Commencements of Classes 01/February 2023.