Rawalpindi Medical College RMC is offering admissions for 2021 batch. We know that RMC is the Pakistan well established medical institute. College is offering admissions in MBBS, BDS, DPT, Life Sciences. Admission is 100% merit base. Only eligible and suitable candidates can get admission here. The merit lists of all the disciplines will be given here as soon as they are revealed by RMC authorities. Stay tuned here.
MBBS BDS & DPT all of these are long term courses and they require constant hard work and attention. MBBS is a five-year course, passing which will certify you all as credible family physicians. After that, it’s on your choice that do you want to be a family physician or acquire a specialist degree like neurosurgeon cardiovascular surgeon, etc.
How To pay Fees and Dues:-
- For paying college fees and dues, you are required to contact the Cashier from the Student Section, who will provide you with the Challan form for deposit of fees.
- You are directed to pay all dues within the specified time to avoid any future problems/ inconveniences.
- The fee structure is mentioned in the UHS prospectus, which may also be downloaded from the RMC website.
How To Apply:-
- You can apply for admission after passing the MDCAT test by the university of UHS which is headed under Punjab government.
- Admission forms can be received online are by the admission office
- Submit forms before the last date
- Eligibility criteria will be available on this page soon
Being a part of this prestigious institution is a dream of all pre-medical students. And getting admission here is also not an easy task. Merit lists will be available here for online preview very soon. Keep in touch for more recent updates on the merit lists of RMC.