FMH College Of Medicine And Dentistry Admission 2023
Latest Admission announced by FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry FMHCM&D Lahore for MBBS and BDS admissions in session 2023. All students who wish to apply for admission can do so online because admissions are currently open. Candidates must have passed the F.Sc. Pre-Medical or an equivalent exam with at least sixty percent 660/1100 of the possible points. MCAT entry test is compulsory, conducted by UHS any other province or federal government. FMH is a premier institution for education-achieved students pursuing their Medical and Dental degrees.
Now you can get all information regarding FMH College Of Medicine And Dentistry Admission 2023Last Date, entry exam schedule, merit list, eligibility, price structure, application form, and online application here. You may apply until December 18, 2023.
FMH College Of Medicine And Dentistry Admission 2023 Registration Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 18 December 2023.
• Bachelor of Science in Optometry
• Physical Therapy Doctoral
• Bachelor of Science with Honors in Audiology
• Bachelor of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• Bachelor of Science Honors in Medical Image Technology
• Bachelor of Science with Honors in Dental Technology
• Nutrition BS
• BS Medical Laboratory Technology
- BDS degree in Dentistry
- MBBS degree in Medicine – MBBS
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology
BDS degree in Dentistry
MBBS degree in Medicine – MBBS
- According on the term of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Admission Regulations Amended 2023
- The student applying must have completed FSC Pre-Medical A level or another equivalent HSSC qualification, as regulations require, with a minimum of 70% or higher overall score in all subjects.
- Only the marks achieved in science electives such as Biology and Chemistry and Physics and Mathematics will be considered when calculating the merit.
- The candidate must pass the MDCAT examination administered by the National Medical Authority with a minimum of 65percent marks.
- A F. Sc. Pre-Medical or Equivalent Science Subjects Marks of 50% B.
- 30% C National MDCAT/Equivalence by PMC
- Candidates will be evaluated for their outside-of-the-box abilities in the following manner by the panel.
- Director, FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry or his representative Director, Dental College or his representative
- The Senior Faculty/Administration Members
How should one apply?
- Merit lists will be posted on the institution’s website and are also available on the college’s website, and the candidates selected will be notified accordingly. If the due dates are not met, the candidate’s name will be removed from the list and the post will be offered to the next person on the waitlist.
- Purchase a prospectus in order to submit an application to the MBBS and BDS programmes.
- Pay Rs. 4000 dollars Prospectus cost and the Aptitude Test fee for one only, or the equivalent of Rs. 8000$ for both programmes at the counter. You may mail a money order or bank draught to “FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry” or use Easy Paisa to make a payment.
- Visit the college website https://www.fmhcmd.edu.pk/ or click on This Link Login Admission Form by entering the serial number. In addition, you entered the password when you purchased the prospectus.
- Complete all fields accurately and take the time to read the disclaimer before sending the admission form. After submitting the online application for admission, no revisions are permitted.
- A candidate’s sole responsibility is to provide accurate and precise details when filling out the online admission form. Inaccurate or incorrect information could result in the denial of an application.