IELTS mainly known to be the International English language testing system (IELTS)which is seen to be taken world over. This test is taken in the account through which it is recognized by the abroad countries for the students who want to study abroad.
This test help the students in enhance their test of English language. The world all over demand to be at best notice. This test help the students who want to study abroad. The students can check their command on the skills they have of the English language. There are many candidates who take this test at the best account.
International English language testing system (IELTS) is designed in such a way that the people can grant the best standing and proficiency of English language. This also increase your skills at your English language
PURPOSE OF IELTS TEST:
- IELTS is the International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe.
- Conducting 2 million tests in the past year.
- IELTS is the world’s most popular high stakes English-language test for study, work and migration
- IELTS is accepted by more than 9,000 organizations worldwide
- These include universities, immigration departments, government agencies, professional bodies and multinational companies.
Benefits of IELTS Test and Purpose of International English Language Testing System
Versions of the test?
- The test carries of two parts Academic and General Training.
- The Academic test is for the students who want to study at a tertiary level in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training test is for those who want to do work experience or training programs, secondary school or migrate to an English-speaking country.
- All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking tests but different Reading and Writing tests.
What is the test format
- IELTS has four parts.
- Listening (30 minutes), Reading (60 minutes), Writing (60 minutes) and Speaking (11–14 minutes).
- The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The Listening, Reading and Writing tests are done in one sitting.
- The Speaking test may be on the same day or up to seven days before or after the other tests.
Test centers are located at every point of major areas of the country. The tests in the exam center can be taken at any point which will help the students to get the updates easily and in the bestest way.