PEEF Scholarships 2021
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced the PEEF Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate and Graduation So you can get there the source of Apply Online and can read all kinds of Eligibility Criteria and Selection procedures. Furthermore, when you add the addition of scholarships for the current year (2020-21), The total amount of scholarships granted will rise to 394,000. On July 30. 2020. PEEF had awarded over 380,000 scholarships valued at the sum of Rs. 22 billion.
Additionally, due to the addition of scholarships for the current year (2020-21), the total amount of scholarships offered will rise to 394,000. The PEEF for 2020-21 has allocated several 468 scholarships for the Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE) students. This quota comprises the Outreach Scholarship and Quota Scholarships. Allocations have awards regardless of the gender or age of students.
|Selection of Students on the Basis of(PBTE Level)||Students Studying in||Scholarship Allocation||Per District|
|Matric – Tech
|Intermediate (D.Com, DAE, F.A, ICS, etc)||1|
|Commercial (D.COM, DHO and DBA)||Graduation (B.Com / B.Com Honours, BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, etc)||5|
|Technical (DAE and DDM)||Graduation(B.Com / B.Com Hons., BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, DHO etc.)||5|
|Special Quota (Commercial and Technical, Diploma in Special Education)||Graduation (B.Com / B.Com Hons., BBA, B.Sc, ACS, CA, etc)||2|
PEEF Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate and Graduation Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
The allocation of scholarships for 2020-21 will be as follows:
PEEF Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to receive PEEF scholarships, students must possess:
- Have passed Matric -Tech. Technical, Commercial and PBTE exam in the Annual Examination from the Govt. institution or private affiliated institutions
- Attained at least 60 marks in the above exam
- Gained admission into an institution of regular education as a full-time student within the same school year of passing the exam
- The monthly income of parents (from any source) is not less than and less PKR.23,000/–
- Children of government employees working in BPS 1 – 4 are exempt from income limit requirements when salary is the sole source of income.
- To be eligible for Special Quota Scholarships, students must be in any of these S.Q categories:
- Orphan Children
- Children of government employees in BPS 1 to 4
- Children who belong to minorities religions
- Special Children
- The PEEF Scholarship will award to children killed in civilian massacres due to terrorist’s attacks.
PEEF Scholarships 2021 Selection Process
- The annual scholarship quota communicates to the PBTE office.
- The PBTE, according to the policy, selects students, both degree-wise and district, according to results from the annual exam.
- PBTE sends out the PEEF application forms for the scholarship of the students who have been shortlisted to their residence addresses or to the previous institution where the student has passed the examination.
- The candidates must fill out the PEEF scholarship application forms and then return them to the office of the Secretary, the PBTE/Focal person PBTE.
- In the Office of Secretary PBTE or the Focal Person, PBTE chooses the students to submit their nominations to PEEF using the template prescribed for giving the scholarships. The students presenting their nominations are sent to PEEF using the template defined to consider for scholarships.
- The stipend for scholarships is in bi-annual instalments at the institutions. Which students enrol in the scholarship, they will avail stipend.
PEEF Scholarships 2021 Important Details
- The children of government officials working in BPS 1 – 4 are exempt from the income limit criteria when salary is the sole source of income.
- Children of civilians whom terrorist attacks have killed are exempt from the income limit for a month of Rs. 23,000/–
- The obligation to notify PEEF scholarships to potential students and the selection of applicants to be eligible for PEEF scholarships rests with the Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE)
PEEF Scholarships 2021 Intermediate
PEEF Scholarships 2021 D.Com, DAE
PEEF Scholarships 2021 F.A, ICS
PEEF Scholarships 2021 Graduation
PEEF Scholarships 2021 B.Com, BBA
PEEF Scholarships 2021 B.Sc, DHO
PEEF Scholarships 2021 ACS, CA
For Further details regarding PEEF Scholarships 2021, you have to stay with us because we will update relevant information frequently.