IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship 2023
IBA Sukkur announces the Sindh Talent Hunt Scholarship 2023. Applicants from across Sindh are invited to apply for the merit cum need-based scholarship program, which offers fully funded scholarships to 300 talented students. Selection will be based on an entrance exam, after which successful applicants can join the six-month foundation program. The deadline for applications is January 07, 2023.
300 students from Sindh province will be offered a 6-month training programme in English, Maths and Information and Communication Technology ICT. Tests will take place in Sukkur, Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad, Shaheed Benazirabad, Karachi and Larkana. Selection will be based on merit and financial need.
Here we have complete details for you regarding this IBA Sukkur scholarship Sindh Talent hunt program for the year of 2023. It is the golden and big one opportunity for all of the talented students out there. Now you can acquire and get quality education. If you are from Sindh province then you can apply in this talent hunt program which is started as well as initiated by IBA University Sukkur Sindh.
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline Eligibility
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship Application Deadline
Application Deadline 7 january 202
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship Features
The IBS Sukkur Scholarship Talent Hunt Program 2023 offers a variety of benefits for selected participants, including
- tuition-free education
- free books
- free accommodation
- a monthly stipend of Rs 3000.
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship Offered Program
- BE- Computer System Engineering
- BS- Computer Science
- BS- Software Engineering
- BS- CS with Specialization in A.I.
- BBA- Agribusiness
- BS- Physical Education
- BS- Accounting and Finance
- BS- Mathematics
- BS- Media & Communication
- B.Ed Hons Elementary/ Secondary
IBA Sindh Talent Hunt Merit Cum Need Based Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or original during the annual examination
- Must have domicile of Sindh Province
- The seeker must have secured a minimum of 50 marks or over in the annual examination for anon-engineering program
- seeker must have scored 60 marks in the annual examination for Engineering programs.
- You should have completed your intermediate education.
- Your intermediate education should have been completed in the years of 2020 or 2021 or in the year of 2023.
- You should be having domicile of this province of Sindh.
- On the merit cum poverty basis, your selection will be made.
Modified Date 04 January 2023