The Higher Education commission HEC has declared Phase-ii of the task entitled for the students of Pakistan and AJK for postgraduate and PhD examinations in all orders. Applications are asked for from the candidates who have habitation testaments of Pakistan and AJK for honor of grants to contemplate in postgraduate in HEC perceived open division colleges degree granting establishments and best positioned private colleges of Pakistan. Grants will be granted on legitimacy and region and organization share. Applicants will be short recorded on the base of Aptitude test score led by HEC and furthermore by scholarly certifications scores. Grant will be granted based on 50:50. HEC offers various administrations planned particularly for students to help and bolster them all through their scholastic examinations.
HEC has kept great emphasis on indigenous scholarship schemes because locally trained researchers work on local problems of great national significance. Their research, therefore, is expected to have direct relevance to the growth and socio-economic development of Pakistan. The specific objective of the 5000 Indigenous Scholarship Scheme is to create a critical mass of highly qualified human resources in all fields of studies taught at the advanced level in local universities.
Higher Education Commission HEC Indigenous Scholarships PhD 2023 Online Registration
- Pakistani/AJK National
- For MS/MPhil, the candidates must have minimum of 16 years of education with no 3rd division or Grade D in degree/certificate in the entire academic career.
- Candidates applying for direct PhD scholarships must have minimum CGPA 3.0( out of 4.0 in the semester system) or first division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/Equivalent degree is required along with the condition mentioned above in clause (b).
- Maximum age at the closing date of application i.e. December 15, 2023: i. 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector university/DAIs and regular employee of the public sector/R&D organizations ii. 35 years for all others.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit application online through the following HEC website http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date to Apply:
- last date to apply is 07th May, 2023
With the launching of the scheme, research culture in public/private sector Universities has been developed in accordance with International norms/standards. This project is focused at diversified disciplines belonging to all fields of Science & Technology as well as Social Sciences, Humanities and Life Sciences.