The Higher Education commission HEC has announced Phase-ii of the project entitled for the students of Baluchistan and FATA for postgraduate studies in all disciplines. Applications are requested from the candidates who have domicile certificates of Baluchistan and FATA for award of scholarships to study in postgraduate in HEC recognized public sector universities degree awarding institutions and top ranked private universities of Pakistan. Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district and agency quota. Candidates will be short listed on the base of Aptitude test score conducted by HEC and also by academic credentials scores. Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of 50:50. HEC offers a number of services designed especially for students to help and support them throughout their academic studies.
Higher education Commission HEC Indigenous grant 2021 Masters/MPhil application form last date and all other required detail has been transferred here in this post. So on the off chance that you are living in the territory of Balochistan and FATA and furthermore have the nearby residence and you are likewise meeting the qualification criteria composed for this grant then you need to apply before till the last date of accommodation of utilization. Here in this post we are talking about entire required elements for HEC Mphil indigenous grants 2021. You simply need to continue perusing this post and ensure in the event that you are qualified and there is no complaint lies in your believably for this grant is affirmed by the authorities for this activity. Additionally we are likewise exhibiting you the grant vital notice and required archives for this scholarship of HEC for Indigenous program 2021. On the off chance that you see that you are qualified for this scholarship then never late from the last date and simply present your application form inside due date and time. You are likewise implied that if any application form that is late from the last date or any data that is demonstrated wrong will be dismissed by the authorities.
HEC Master Mphil Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Online Application
How To Apply :-
- Application form can be filled up online through HEC official website
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate of Baluchistan Province.
- For MS/MPhil leading to PhD, the candidate must have completed 16 years education or equivalent degree (Bachelor/Master).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in annual exams (up to 16 years education). Whereas, those applying for PhD scholarship must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in semester system) or first division (in annual system) in MS/MPhil or equivalent degree.
- No 3rd division in any Degree/Certificate during entire academic career is acceptable.
- Candidate must secure minimum 50 Marks (Accumulative Test Score) in HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test.
- At least two Certificates/Degrees must have been studied in and obtained from HEC recognized Universities/DAIs located in Baluchistan province.
Merit Criteria :-
- Merit criteria is available on above image and as well at official website.
Last Date to Apply :-
- Last date is 18th February, 2021
The Indigenous Scholarship program is focused to enhance the research culture in local universities/research institutes. Higher Education Commission facilitates indigenous scholars with research facilities to explore solutions to local problems and contribute to national cause. Under this scholarship program, 400 Indigenous Scholarships are being offered to local domicile holders of Baluchistan, on district quota basis. These qualified researchers will improve the R&D potential of provincial universities/research institutes and will help strengthen the local industrial sector.