HEC Hungaricum Scholarship 2023
Higher Education Commissions Islamabad announces the full-fledged Hungaricum Scholarships for undergraduates, Masters as well as Ph.D. Programs. The Hungarian Government announced the Hungaricum Scholarship Programmes 2023 as part of the Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programmes for Bachelor Master, One-Tier Masters Master, Bachelor, and Ph.D. studies. If you are applicable than apply before last date.
The initiative is run by the Tempus Public Foundation in Hungary and HEC in Pakistan. The date for submission of the online application is January 16th, 2023. Education Testing Council ETC HEC will be conducting the HEC Aptitude Tests HAT in order to award the award in January. Soon, more information will be made public.
HEC Hungaricum Scholarship 2023 Application Submission Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 16 January 2023.
HEC Hungaricum TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for
- undergraduate degree after 12 years of education
- Master’s Degree at One Level after 12 years of education
- graduate degree after 16 years of education
- doctoral degree after 18 years of education
HEC Hungaricum Scholarship Covers
Education without tuition fees: Exemption from paying a tuition fee
Stipend per month: HUF 43,700 for bachelor’s and master’s scholarships cca EUR 130 Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-cca EUR 415 for the first phase of education 4 semesters and HUF 180,000 cca EUR 530 for the second phase 4 semesters – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
Accommodations: A room in a dorm or a monthly donation of HUF 40,000.
Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card and supplementary medical insurance.
List of Academic Subjects
- Here is a listing of all academic fields Majors & Departments offered at the University of Debrecen Under the HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023.
Programs in Agriculture
- Agriculture Engineering
- Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Rural Development Engineering
- Corporate Programming
- Business and International Trade,
- Programs for Engineers
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Health Initiatives
- Public health
- social work in the healthcare industry
- societal work
- social economy
- Arts-related programmes
- American Studies
- English Studies
- Programs in Science
- Mathematics in Practice
- Environmental sciences
- hydrobiology studying hydrobiologics Water
- Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computing Science
- Computer Engineering Science
- Law School
- LL.M. in European and International Business Law
- Programs for Music
- Musical Performance of the Classics
- The applicant must be an AJ&K or Pakistani national.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergraduate programmes, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed 35 years for postgraduate Master’s 18 years and Ph.D. programmes on January 16, 2023. In the case of
- PhD programmes, for full-time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges, and R&D organisations the maximum age must be 40 years on January 16, 2023.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s Undergraduate Program and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- For applications to master’s programmes, candidates must hold a 16-year Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent Postgraduate Program.
- The applicant must have completed 18 years of Degree/or equivalent for application in Ph.D. Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcripts/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- Scores on the IELTS or TOEFL as necessary, as appropriate.
- All applicants must submit a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from the candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- All additional requirements established by the host Hungarian university, the Tempus Public Foundation, and the Higher
- Education Commission of Pakistan must be met by applicants.
The candidate will be required to submit a bond agreement with HEC in the event of ultimate selection.
The HEC Hungaricum Scholarship application process
Applicants are MANDATORILY required to submit only online applications at the Hungarian and HEC website. Failure to submit online application forms on BOTH submitted websites mentioned in Step 1 & Step 2 will not be considered for further processing.
Applications and other documentation don’t need to be submitted in hard copy at first. However, applicants are required to keep a record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH application forms submitted online at HEC & Tempus Public Foundation.
At a later stage of the selection process, applicants will be required to submit hard copies including online application forms submitted at HEC portal with deposit slip & Tempus Public Foundation portal along with attested photocopies of all the original documents. Additionally required submissions are the original medical certificate and police clearance certificate.