The students who are waiting for the 10th class Roll Number Slip those all now relax because the 10th class Roll Number Slip updated within the week here. The 10th class exam starts after 23 June 2023. The students can easily download their Roll Number Slip at this site entirestudy.com.
Federal Board Of Intermediate and Secondary education Islamabad has announced its 10th class roll number slip. So now students who have their exams can download easily these slips. Recognized institute, colleges, and schools are affiliated and registered here with FBISE.
FBISE announced SSC Part-II (10th Class) roll number slips for their regular and private candidates online, candidates can download them within a few clicks. Roll number slip can find out by entering the student name and registration number in the search box.
The correct information is necessary to get your slip. After receiving the roll number slip a student can sit in the examination hall. There is advised to the students to check their slip particular which will be named, father name, papers schedule, and timing, and exam center must be correct.
If there is any error found then students need to contact FBISE authorities to make corrections of mistaken or error areas. The important thing about roll number slip is that you must have your slip while entering the examination center because without a roll number slip you will not be allowed to sit in exams.
Every Year the FBISE board of intermediate and secondary education conducts annual and supplementary exams from all regular and private candidates. This is the responsibility of FBISE to took steps to provide a syllabus, schedule, and conduct exams free and fair.
10th class exams are going to start in the near day. Dear students, you can download your FBISE 10th class roll number slips from this in few clicks. Now you have no need to feel any confusion and disturbance.
FBISE Federal Board 10th Class Roll Number Slips 2023
Details FBISE Board 11th Class Roll Number Slip
- Students have to reach the exam center 45 mint before on 1st paper and 30 mint before the remaining paper.
- Write an answer on both sides of the paper, no one side should be blank.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device are strictly not allowed.
- All students come along with all-important accessories for writing because in the hall nothing will be given for exchange or transfer.
- Smoking not allowed in the exam hall.
- No one student can drop their paper.
- Write your roll number on a specific place on the answer sheet, and when you receive a question paper write your roll number on it in the top right corner.
- Write correct question No on the answer sheet, according to the number of questions on the question paper.
- When you send your paper write THE END on end and draw a line.
- Till one hour of paper distribution, you can’t leave the exam hall.
- You can use a simple and scientific calculator, not a computerized calculator.
- Don’t write any irregular illegal or request word on paper.
- Don’t solve one question two times.
Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE), an autonomous body of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, the Government of Pakistan has been entrusted with a spectrum of responsibilities, including curricula recommendation, the appointment of examiners, and supervisory staff to conduct examinations.