Punjab Police has opened job vacancies 2023. National testing service is responsible for taking test. The applicants are required to submit the complete application from before the due date. The NTS test schedule will be provided on this website. Punjab Police NTS Test Guidelines and Pattern Sample Papers and their Detailss will be available online at this page you can get download very easily at your home for Preparations.
Candidates who have already submitted their applications must visit the NTS website for further information; here we are providing the some of the instructions regarding the NTS test.
Punjab Police NTS Test Guidelines and Pattern Sample Papers For Preparation
- Candidates who have not submitted deposit slips are advised to submit it soon.
- Deposit slips can be downloaded from NTS website.
- No electronic items are allowed inside examination center Premises.
- Possession of mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside the exam center.
- Reach one hour before the commencement of exam.
- Rules laid down by competent authority are to be followed strictly.
National Testing Service Pakistan (NTS) was established in July 2002 in response to an expressed need for a testing service in the National Education Policy (1998-2010) and the Information Technology (IT) Policy of Government of Pakistan.
Accuracy and most significantly credibility of entire system in a transparent manner under strict security arrangements. NTS tests and assessment are now pre-requisite of many public and private sector engineering, medical and other colleges, universities and institutions for admission and recruitment.
Recruitment Test Paper Distribution for Posts, Subject based, English, Analytical/IQ, G Knowledge, Initial Psychometric Screening Test and 100 MCQs -2 Hours by NTS Pakistan. NTS will not accept registration forms and application by hand, Only fully-filled application form according to the criteria will be accepted.