Welcome to the Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital (BVH) Bahawalpur Jobs you can find all the latest jobs openings at BVH. We are committed to providing excellent healthcare to the people of Bahawalpur and our team is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join us in this mission. If you meet the qualifications listed below, don’t hesitate to apply online!
What is Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital?
The Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital in Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan. The hospital was established in 1985 and has since then become one of the leading healthcare institutions in the region. It offers a wide range of medical services including trauma care, primary health care, and women’s health services. The hospital also has a dedicated cancer center that offers treatment to patients from all over the province.
Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur
As the largest and most advanced hospital in the province of Bahawalpur, Victoria Hospital is always in need of talented and qualified professionals. The hospital has announced a number of jobs openings that are ideal for those who are looking to fulfill their career aspirations.
Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur Jobs 2024 Last Date Eligibility Criteria Application Form
Last Date 28 January 2024.
Some of the available jobs at Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital include:
- Clinical Officer: This position is responsible for providing quality medical care to patients within the hospital’s network. Candidates must have experience working in an acute care setting and be able to demonstrate excellent communication, coordination and leadership skills.
- Medical Coordinator: This position is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate patient flow through the hospital’s system by coordinating with various departments. Candidates must have experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Accounts Assistant: This position assists managers with financial matters by providing support with budgeting, accounting, billing, procurement and other administrative tasks. Candidates should have strong written and oral communication skills as well as be organized and detail oriented.
If you are interested in any of these positions or any other opportunities that Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital has to offer, please visit their website or contact them directly for more information.
Details of the Jobs Openings at Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur
The Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital is currently looking for following medical professionals:
1. Senior Medical Officer
2. Junior Medical Officer
3. Nursing Staff (Male & Female)
4. Laboratory Technician
The Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital is located in the city of Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan and offers excellent medical services to the local community. The hospital has a total of 555 beds and employs a staff of more than 1,000 professionals including doctors, nurses, laboratory technicians, and pharmacists. The hospital offers a wide range of medical services including primary care, family medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
The Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Punjab province of Pakistan. The hospital has a staff of 1,500 doctors and 10,000 other healthcare workers. Recently, the hospital has announced various jobs for the graduates and professionals. The list includes medical officer, information technology officer, pharmacist, dental assistant etc.
The online application process for these jobs starts from 28 January 2024. You can apply for these jobs through official website www.bahawalvictoriahospital.com or by visiting their office in Bahawalpur city. The salary ranges between Rs 25,000 to Rs 55,000 per month depending on the position you are applying for. So if you are looking for a job in a reputed hospital then apply online now!
According to the notification, the eligibility criteria for the posts are as follows:
- The candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized university.
- They must have at least two years of experience in the medical field.
- They must be physically and mentally fit.
- They should have good communication and interpersonal skills.