Punjab Police PPSC Jobs 2023
PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Police Jobs 2023: The PPSC jobs 2023 are available for both female and male applicants. The process for registering is entirely online. Candidates are required to apply online by the date of the deadline. In order to submit an online application applicants must visit the website for applicants. PPSC The PPSC jobs 2023, September, Today is announced via the advertisement 29/2022. Applications from those who are eligible are sought on an application that is prescribed via the online application at http://www.ppsc.gop.pk.www.ppsc.gop.pk. These Latest Punjab Public Service Commission jobs, qualified male and female candidates across the nation can apply.
Candidates must also submit a valid email address as well as a scans of passport-sized photographs. The last day for online applications is the 08 December 2022. PPSC Jobs 2022 will also require applicants to keep copies of all documents. Candidates can get more details regarding PPSC Recruitment 2022 on the website for PPSC.
Punjab Police PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Application Submission Last Date
To be eligible in the Punjab Police recruitment, candidates need to have relevant experience. Candidates must also submit physical measurements. Physical measurements are chest measurement, size and distance.
Last Date: 08 December 2022.
- Law graduate from a recognized institution with 2 years of legal experience.
- Experience certificate indicating the exact dates and containing all information from the President District Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing a rubber stamp of the District Judge and Addl. District and Sessions Judges concerned (in original) and also a copy of the An Enrollment Certificate for Advocate from the Punjab Bar Council shall be presented during the time of interview.
- only experience from the field is sufficient for this job. Physical standards for MALE I) 5-foot-5 inches in height. Chest 32″-33 1/2 ” inches for females 5-foot-2 inches height VISUAL standards Distance Vision 6/9 for each eye wearing glasses or not. Near Vision must not be less than J-1 in both genders.
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate a minimum level of education. Candidates must be able to pass Matriculation with 50% marks.
- Candidates who graduated from an approved institution are qualified.
- People who have retired from the military can apply. Candidates must possess an official Punjab residency.
BS-16 INSPECTOR LEGAL (SPECIALIST CADRE) (on Regular and All Punjab Basis)
They also need to provide the pension book. The applicants must also bring authentic documents during time of interview. time at interview.
It is essential that applicants ensure that they include the correct information on their application forms. Incorrect information can cause the candidate to be eliminated from the selection process.
Formula for application submission?
Candidates may apply in both ways.
You must first apply online using a website portal or email your application documents along with your C.V to the company’s email address. Furthermore,You can find more details about the PPSC website.
So, Second Candidates are able to apply through mail. Send your documents along with your application along with a certified photo.
- Educational Certificates
- Passport size Photographs
Sallybus, Marks and Time duration Of Test
A written examination at the Graduation or Law Graduate degree comprising the following documents will be held physically Measurement Certificate can only be acceptable in the following structure:
Sr. # Subject Paper Marks Time Duration
1 English Essay Subjective 100 Two Hours
2 Urdu Essay Subjective 100 Two Hours
3 General Knowledge MCQ 100 90 Minutes
4 Pakistan & Islamic Studies MCQ 100 90 Minutes
5 Pakistan Penal Code, 1860,
Code of Criminal Procedure,1898. Subjective 100 Three Hours
6 Qanun-e-Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law’s Subjective 50 Two Hours
7 Viva Voce / Psychological Assessment 150