Sindh Police Department Announced various posts Hyderabad & Sukkur Range for Police constable, Lady Police Constable & Constable Driver of BPS-05 through PTS Pakistan Testing Services. Application are invited from the candidates having Domicile of Sindh Province (District Concerned). They required Qualification Metric and the age limit is 18 to 28. Height 5 Feet and 5 inches minimum and chest required Minimum 33 inch with expansion of 1.5 inch.
Both male and female can apply. The applicant must apply within the due date because the late application will not be acceptable. Application process fee non-refundable. You will find all information about the jobs of the Sindh Police Department here on this page. We will provide a job advertisement, Answer keys, test dates, and results.
PTS Hyderabad Sindh Police Jobs 2024 Application Online Eligibility Criteria
Vacant Positions :
- Lady Constable
- Driver Constable
Terms and condition:
- Application process fee is RS.290/- non-refundable for physical part is required to be deposited separately. However, Rs.50 will be deposited separately.
- Application form along with deposit slip download from www.pts.org.pk
- The application should not be attached to documents. The candidate must provide all the information correctly.
- The actual verification of original certificates done in respect of candidates who are called for interview and who’s applicant give incorrect or false declaration shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- Government service candidates fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- After the last date application will be rejected.
- An incomplete application shall not be accepted.
- Only qualified candidates called for physical tests by PTS.
- Sons and daughters of retired employees of Sindh police or serving employees of Sindh police having a 25-year qualifying service shall be given 15 marks.
- The date and venue of all tests shall also be intimated later through letters and SMS and website from PTS.
- As per the policy of the Government of Sindh, Minority Quota shall be observed.
- Woman Quota advertised separately.
- No TA/DA will be given for any test.
- No relaxation in the upper age.
- The applicant can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh police can be increase or decrease the number of posts.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website:www.pts.org.pk.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for the late delivery of application forms through Post/courier services.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete
- without a paid copy of deposit slip, “handwritten post where option for selection of post is already available ”and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 15-02-2020. Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
We will provide Application Form, Test Dates, Answer keys, and results here.
In case of any query or if you have any questions or problems then you can contact us in below comment section.