PPSC Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022
All awaiting eyes of medical specialist for opportunity to apply for government job in primary and secondary health care department are not to worry. Because I have good news for all medical specialist that their wait is going to over now. PPSC recently announced a number of jobs for the primary and secondary health care department in advertisement no 28 2022. Multiple vacancies are available in primary and secondary health care departments through PPSC advertisement no. 28 2022.
All the medical specialist who are interested to apply in primary and secondary health care department through PPSC read this article carefully. Here we will provide you all the necessary details regarding the PPSC primary and secondary health care department jobs 2022.
PPSC Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 Online Apply Eligibility Criteria
PPSC primary and secondary health care department announced it’s jobs for many vacancies. Every vacancy has its own eligibility criteria.
- BPS 17
- MBBS with MS or FCPS in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- If there is no option with the above qualifications, you can MBBS with postgraduate stuff in the area or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution that has one year of practical experience in the field of Anesthesia at an institution recognized by the government before or following the time of post-graduation.
26-45 plus 7 equals 52.
26-45 plus 10 equals 55
As per the Government of the Punjab Notification
St.No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-36/81 on the 21st of May 2012 and
The Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-2/2022 Dated 26
- The age and gender of transgender people will be determined by the
the contents in their CNIC.
GENDER: All (Male,
Female & Transgender)
Any District of the
Province of Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING:
Non-Teaching DHQ /
THQ Hospitals of Punjab.
How to Apply online
- You can apply online by visiting the official website of PPSC
- Download the application form
- Download the challan form
- Fill the challan form and submit the fee to bank
- Fill application form
- Fill all the necessary details carefully
- Incorrect and incomplete application form will not be consider
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copy of Domicile
- Attested copies of educational certificates
- Attested copy of supportive documents
- Attested passport size photographs
- Once your application form will be accepted
- you will received a message or or mail from PPSC
- PPSC send you the test date and timing and centre
- After test procedure if you clear the test then you call for he interview
To know more details regarding education and jobs stay with us.
Best of Luck