PDMA Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2023
Sindh Emergency Rescue Service announced the multiple career job opportunities for December session 2023. For the positions of Paramedics, Rescue Commander, Communication and Liaison Officer, Logistics Maintenance Incharge, and Rescue Driver, they are looking for qualified and motivated candidates. Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 Jobs 2023 PTS preparing questions and answers for the syllabus. Here we will provide you the complete information about the Eligibility criteria place of posting Test, Test sallybus Roll Number slip and other details.
Mcqs online test gets here at from along with roll no slips, answer keys results merit lists and selected candidates lists and all necessary detail will be mentioned here. If you are interested, then make sure you meet the requirements and submit your application before the deadline of 16 December 2023.
PDMA Rescue 1122 Sindh Jobs 2023 PTS TEST Online Apply Roll Number Slip Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 16 December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Rescue Commander:
– MBBS with/ or Masters in Public Health/Disaster Management having specialization & experience of at least 2-5 years in management of trauma & critical emergency patients or ambulance rescue services or emergency response & disaster management
– Age: 25-38
Eligibility criteria for Communication and Liaison Officer:
Place of posting
Shaheed Benzeer-a-Bad: 01 Sukkur: 01 PPS-6
- Graduation/ Masters in Mass communication/Business administration/MCS with 3 years of experience in any reputable firm.
- Preferably with experience managing control rooms in LAN, WAN, and any respectable enterprise.
- Excellent MS Office command.
- Age: 25-38
Eligibility Criteria for Logistics Maintenance Incharges for 1 Sukkur PPS-5
DAE: Diploma of Associate Engineering from a reputable technical board or institution.
Any respected firm requires 3 years of relevant experience.
Place of Posting:
Benzeer-a-Bad Shaheed: 1
Larkana: 1 Mirpur Khas: 1
Karachi: 1 ambulance PPS-05
Bachelor/Diploma in Nursing with 2-3 years of experience in any emergency rescue organization Public sector hospital Ambulance service.
Total positions 32
Place of Posting
A-Bad Shaheed Benzeer: 05
05 Mirpur Khas
PTS Physical Requirement
Running: 1 Mile in 10 minutes for male less than 35 years
Running: 1 Mile in 12 minutes for female and male more than 35 years
Sits-Ups & Push-Ups: 25 per min only for male
Height: 5 feet 4 inches except for DERT Rescuers, where the minimum height is 5 Feet.
Height: 5 feet for female
Chest: 33 inches except DERT Rescuers only for male
How to Apply Online
- Apply online at the Pakistan Testing Service PTS website at www.pts.org.pk if you’re interested.
- To the address listed on the PTS application form, candidates should mail their forms.
- The handwritten forms won’t be accepted by PTS.
- Only online applications that are entirely finished and satisfy all conditions will be accepted.
- Following one week following the deadline for application form submission, applicants will be able to get their Roll No. slips from the PTS website.
- The original CNIC and Roll No slip are needed for test admittance.
- A candidate may only apply for one position.
- First of all, candidates should visit the Pakistan Testing Service PTS website and go to the New Project section.
- Now go to Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs Project and click on the more details button.
- Now click on the Download Application form button and your Application of Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs application form.
- Print the PTS application form now, and carefully complete it because if you make a mistake, your application will be rejected.
- Your PTS Challan form fee should be submitted to any HBL Online Bank.
- The last date to submit your application form for Sindh Emergency Rescue 1122 is 16th December.
- The candidates must send the application form to the following address:
- PTS Head Quarter 3rd Floor Adeel Plaza Fazal e Haq Road Islamabad
- Attested Copies of CNIC
- Attested Copies Domicile
- Attested Educational Certificates Copies
- Attested Passport size photographs
- Other supportive documents