Pak Army Jobs As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2024
In Pak Army as Captain In 2024. Direct Short Service Commission DSSC Online Registration. This page will help Pakistani Nationals who are looking to join Pakistan Army can get information about the latest announcements for recruitment for this year’s Pakistan Army. In the present time, Pakistan Army has announced its announcement of recruitment as Apply to join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2024 through Lady Cadet Course. Pakistan Army has advertised the process of selection to be considered for Direct Short Service Commission DSSC entry 2024. The applicants can be part of Pak Army as captains through the selection process. If you’re looking to join Pakistan forces, you need to get yourself ready. Applications are now open for the captain of the army.
The report states that Pak Army Jobs 2024 through Director Short Service Commission has offered new job opportunities for Pakistanis. We’ve gathered the details taken from an advertisement in the Pak Army Jobs advertisement in the Daily Express Newspaper on 04 November 2024.Online registration is scheduled to be held on 5th December 2024. The last day for closing dates is December 31, 2024.
Pak Army Jobs As Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission 2024 Deadline Eligibility Criteria
Pak Army Captain Jobs 2024
Pakistan Army has announced vacancies in the field of Army Educational Officers and Police Officers Psychologists, Officers Remount Veterinary & Farms Officers. This solicitation is open to young intelligent, hardworking, and intelligent individuals who meet the requirements to be selected for the position. Candidates from Pakistan as in addition to AJK are eligible to apply. Only male applicants married/unmarried can submit applications for the post of captain’s DSSC selection.
Join the PAK Army as Captain:
- Army Education Corps
- Financial Management Stream office
- Law Officers
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer
- For subjects that are science-related the minimum requirement of 60 percent on the annual system of scores or 2.5 CGPA is required for subjects that are arts-related with the minimum of 50 percent in 2.0 CGPA.
- In the fields of law and psychology, CGPA must be two out of four, which is 50 percent.
- Through the whole academic year MA/MSc or BA there isn’t a third division in Grade D during the academic course MA/MSc/BS as well as there only one grade that is Grade C.
- Preference will be granted priority to MPhil or MS or PhD applicants.
- The applicant must have graduated from recognized universities accredited by HEC and other foreign institutions that HEC recognizes.
- The candidates must have completed the MA/MSc/BS/BS/BS/MA enrollment.
- Private candidates aren’t qualified.
- Nationality: Male Pakistani citizen OR Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders.
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Age: 28 years as of the 01st of May 2024.
Physical specifications in DSSC Captain 2024
- Minimum height: 5′-4″
- Weight: As per BMI Body Mass Index
How to Apply for Pak Army as DSSC Captain 2024
- Go to the Join Pak Army website to apply for the position of Captain until DSSC 2024. https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the closest Army centers for recruitment.
- After submitting the form the candidates will take the initial physical and written test, as per the schedule, in order to be eligible for further selection.
- Last date: 31 December 2024
- The first thing to complete. Sign up your name and identity. There are two ways to register. Candidates can apply online on an official portal joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Next, visit your nearest ASC and Recruitment Center AS&RC to complete your registration.
- Candidates who want to join AS&RCs are required to be able to carry the following documents to join AS&RCs:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Candidates who are serving must possess an authentic and official NoC from the department.
- Affidavit for photocopy from the postal address.
- Photographic copies of computers with NIC National Identity Card.
- Six photos in colour that are correctly verified front and rear.
- Candidates must have their qualifications verified by HEC/PEC.
If you are interested in registering at AS&RCs , please be sure to bring these documents with you:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Candidates for service must present an official NOC issued by their employer.
- Photocopy attested by home
- Photographic copies of your computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 photos in color that have been certified front as well as back.
- Postal order with cross-check for Rs. 100.00 to Director General Personnel Administration DGPA, GHQ Rawalpindi
- Candidates should bring their diplomas that have been properly recognized by HEC/PEC.
Training of Pak Army captain
- There are two kinds of instruction available to PMA short-course students:
- 22 weeks of the basic Military Training BMT at the AMC School and Centre, Abbottabad, for males GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists.
- 22 months of Basic Military Training BMT with AAFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically designed for females GDMOs and Specialists.
- Twenty-two months of basic military training BMT is offered at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad for men GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists.
- 22 weeks of Basic Military Training BMT within the AAFPGMI Rawalpindi specifically designed for females GDMOs Specialists.