Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2023
The Pakistan Army is in charge of the department known as Pak Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt.
The Pakistan Army’s primary goal and constitutional mandate is to protect Pakistan from external aggression and the prospect of war in order to maintain Pakistan’s national security and unity. To maintain the country’s calm, numerous departments in Pakistan operate under the army’s direction.
The daily express newspaper, dated 2023-12-26, published an advertisement for the most recent Pak army jobs 2023, including those for a driver, LDC, carpenter, sanitary worker, Mali, and leading fireman. After passing the written exam, physical exam, psychological test, and interview, candidates will be chosen.
Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs 2023 Online Apply Last Date
Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs Last Date
Last Date 09 January 2023.
The most recent advertisement for New Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt Jobs January 2023 seeks out Interested, Experienced, and Brilliant Candidates to fill these Positions with a Handsome Salary Package and Allowances in accordance with Department Policies.
Employer Sector: Government Pak Army
Jobs Location: Gujranwala
Application last date January 9, 2023
Qualification Primary to Matric
Employment Type Full-Time
Number of Posts Multiple
Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a Matric and a primary education are eligible to apply.
- For civilians, the age limit is 18 to 30 years old, while it is 45 years for veterans of the armed forces.
- Required: matriculation and equivalent experience at 30 wpm.
- Candidate should be ready to pass the Running test: one.6 klick in seven minutes and thirty seconds.
- The speed here is twelve km/h.
- should be ready to do fifteen pushups in two minutes, that is eight seconds per arm exercise.
- should be ready to do 2 minutes of pull-ups chin-ups, that is forty seconds every.
- fifteen sit-ups abdominal in two minutes, that takes eight seconds per tummy crunch.
- should be medically work.
- the peak for males should be 05 feet and 04 inches.
- Distant vision should be 6/9 within the eye with or while not glasses.
- should have a qualification adequate admittance with Arts.
- should not be concerned in any criminal activity.
- should have a intelligence officer and skill certificate from a previous department, if associate someone is functioning within the department.
Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs Vacancies
- LDC BS-09
- Civilian Mechanical Driver BS-04
- Carpenter BS-03
- Fireman BS-2
- Mali BS-01
- Sanitary Worker BS -01
Pak Army Depot Ordnance Gujranwala Cantt Jobs How to Apply?
- To the address shown below, interested candidates should send their applications on the required form.
- The application form must be sent with attested copies of all educational and employment documents, as well as your CNIC, place of residence, resume, and three passport-size photos.
- Mention the name that was assigned to the envelope by the post office.
- Applicants who work for the government should follow the correct procedures.
- The application must be submitted by January 9, 2023.
Modified Date 04 January 2023