NUML University is an Certified Private University located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It offers various courses and programs in different faculties of knowledge such as Engineering, Business Administration, Law, and Medicine. Jang newspaper has published the all campus jobs 2023.
The interested candidates can apply online on the website of the university. The application form is available on the website. The deadline for submission of applications is 08 Faruary, 2023.
If you are looking for job opportunity at university level than you are at right place because here I m going to tell you good news about latest vacancies at NUML University. NUML National University Of Modern Languages has recently advertised a number of teaching and non-teaching staff openings for 2023.
NUML University Jobs 2023
NUML Jobs 2023. The National University of Modern Languages NUML is inviting applications from eligible Pakistani nationals for Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Staff across its main campus in Islamabad as well as regional campuses including Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and Other.
Interested applicants must have completed required qualification from a recognized institution along with relevant work experience and age limit requirement are as following. Candidates must submit their applications before the application deadline of 08 February 2023.
NUML National University Of Modern Languages Jobs 2023 Application Deadline Eligibility Criteria
The National University of Modern Languages, famously known as NUML, is a Public University established as an institute back in 1969 and received University status in May 2000. The main campus is located in Islamabad, the nation’s capital, with numerous smaller campuses located throughout the nation.
The NUML administration deals in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in different disciplines, including languages, social sciences, engineering management, and many other departments. The university has campuses in all of Pakistan’s major cities, including Faisalabad, Karachi, Multan, Quetta, Peshawar, Hyderabad, and Gwadar.
NUML is one of Pakistan’s largest university networks. It offers extremely well-compensated professions with numerous medical benefits and other perks. The board encourages people from all around Pakistan to take advantage of this great opportunity.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professors
- Computer Hardware Professionals
- Electronic Cook Supervisors
- Lab Attendants Lecturers
- Lower Division Clerks
- Medical Assistants
- Regional Managers
- Security Personnel
- Senior Electronics Engineers
- Senior Professors
How to Apply Online?
- You can download the information and Application Form from the official web portal of NUML https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
- Application Forms with all necessary documents should be submitted to the concerned campus.
- Master/BS in Electrical or Engineering or Electronics from recognized University or Institution.
- Experience with Electrical Machine Workshop Procedure Instrumentation is desired.
- Senior Instructor or Visitor Eligibility Requirements First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree conferred after 16 Years of schooling in the appropriate discipline from a HEC-recognized University/Institution, with no 3rd divisions in the academic career.
- Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s or Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/PhD or equivalent or degree with 18 years of education may be Considered. No experience required.
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed faculty application form along with detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, copy of CNIC, two recent photographs and registration No. of PEC/COM for Engineering and CS must be accompanied with application.
- Applications should be forwarded through courier to the Human Resources Branch, Sector H-9, NUML Islamabad.
Download the Job Application Form at https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
NUML modern-day jobs are open at a number campuses which consist of Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Multan, and Quetta. Check entire critical points about NUML all local campus Jobs 2023 in this web page.
Candidates possessing P.H.D, MS . MPhil, and master’s levels with relevant experience and who meet the HEC faculty recruitment requirements can practice. Check right right here for extra small print about HEC Faculty appointment criteria.
What is NUML University?
NUML University is a private, for-profit university with campuses across the United States. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, information technology, engineering, and law. NUML University has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1988.
All Campus Jobs at NUML
In the current economy, it is more important than ever to have a variety of sources of income. That’s why NUML University is proud to offer a wide range of campus jobs. Whether you’re looking for part-time work, full-time employment, or internship opportunities, we’ve got something for you.
Our campus jobs portal features a comprehensive list of available positions at NUML. Browse through our listing and find the job that best suits your qualifications and interests. If you don’t see a position that meets your needs, please submit your resume online and one of our team members will be happy to contact you about future openings!
At NUML University, we believe in giving our students access to as many opportunities as possible so they can build successful careers. Not only do we offer great pay and benefits, but we also provide excellent training and development opportunities. Our campus jobs portal is your gateway to finding the career that’s right for you so don’t wait any longer!
How to Apply for an All Campus Job at NUML?
If you are interested in working at NUML, please read the following instructions carefully.
- First and foremost, we want to make sure that you have a genuine interest in working at our university and are not just using this as an opportunity to gain experience.
- Secondly, if you are selected for an interview, we need proof of your identity and academic qualifications.
- Finally, please remember that all positions at NUML require a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- To apply for any of our all campus jobs, please visit our website at www.nummu.edu/jobs/. From there, you will be able to browse through our current openings and select the position that interests you.
- Please note that most positions require a degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. In addition, most positions also require proof of your identity and academic qualifications.
- To provide these documents, we ask that you submit a resume or curriculum vitae along with your application.
- If you are selected for an interview, we will also request to see your driver’s license and driving record. Thank you for your interest in working at NUML!
Further Information on All Campus Jobs at NUML
- NUML University is a private university in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It was established in 2002. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering, business, law, health sciences and education.
- The university has six faculties: engineering, business administration, law, health sciences, education and information technology.
- The university also has an affiliated college of nursing which offers a five-year full-time program leading to the award of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- The College of Engineering provides undergraduate programs leading to the award of a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer science.
- The BSN degree is offered jointly by the College of Engineering and the School of Nursing.
- The university’s library houses more than two million volumes including 450 journals and periodicals.
- It also subscribes to 400 online databases and has over 25000 electronic books available for use by students and staff.
- There are four laboratories on campus providing facilities for research in engineering disciplines as well as environmental studies.
- NUML University employs approximately 1,500 faculty members who teach over 7500 students from across Pakistan