The National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Government of Pakistan has published the newest openings for 2024, for which Pakistani applicants who are energetic, dynamic, and qualified are sought. Interested candidates must submit their applications online using the National Job Portal website at www.njp.gov.pk. The deadline for submitting an online application is 15 days after this advertisement is published.
Quota of Punjab, KPK Sindh, Balochistan, and Local Quota Jobs are among the NACTA Jobs 2024. The NACTA positions for 2024 fall into 24 main categories.
Total Number of Vacancies Available in NACTA 2024
National Counter Terrorism Authority has announced 150 vacant positions for Pakistan Nationals. Today’s Jang newspaper features the most recent National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2024 announcement.
With the intention of eradicating the threat of terrorism from the nation, NACTA was founded by the NACTA act of 2024. In order to formulate threat assessments with periodic reviews to be presented to the Federal Government for making sufficient and timely efforts to counter terrorism and extremism, to coordinate and prepare comprehensive is headed by National Coordinator, one of NACTA’s functions is to receive and collate data or information or intelligence.
National Counter Terrorism Authority Jobs 2024 NACTA Online Apply
Jobs 2024 NACTA National Counter Terrorisms Authority
For applicants throughout Pakistan, NACTA is offering a systematic means to apply for the aforementioned positions online in a well-organized manner. To offer a comprehensive overview of NACTA, all requirements will be provided in full here on this website.
- According to the Federal Government Recruitment Policy, job openings are available for Pakistani residents, both male and female, in all quotas. There are frequently openings for these Ministry of Interior Jobs 2024.
- All applicants must have completed at least 16 years of education.
- They must hold degrees in media studies, communication, journalism, international relations, peace and conflict studies, terrorism and security studies, security studies, criminology, psychology, strategic studies, statistics, mathematics, management sciences, social sciences, economics, finance, banking, IT, computer sciences, computer engineering, software engineering, or data sciences.
- For his department, the National Counter Terrorism Authority of Pakistan is looking for energetic and experienced applicants.
- The National Counter Terrorism Authority of Pakistan requires candidates to hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Age restrictions range from 18 to 30 with a typical relaxation of 5 years.
- Analysts (BS-18)
- Data scientists (BS-18)
- cyber security specialists (BS-17)
- junior analysts (BS-17)
- junior data scientists (BS-17)
- Linguist (BS-17)
- seniors in data science (BS-19)
- Chief Analysts (BS-19)
- Technical Officers (BS-17)
- System Administrators (BS-17)
To select a candidate for a regular appointment, NACTA will hold a test/interview. The candidates will be responsible for covering any test fees. To advance to the final selection process, candidates must pass both the test and the interview.
Last Date 15 April 2024.
Where can I apply online?
- Apply online at the National Job Portal’s official website, www.njp.gov.pk, if you are interested, eligible, and have the necessary experience for the National Counter Terrorism Authority Pakistan’s openings in 2024.
- After gaining access to the National Job Portal (NJP), attentively study the NACTA Jobs 2024 advertisement.
- Aspirants must go to the National Job Portal’s official website to register online for jobs with the National Counter Terrorism Authority. www.njp.gov.pk.
- On the NJP website, applicants can download the National Anti Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs Application Form.
- At the time of the interview, candidates will need to present two sets of authenticated copies in addition to the original documents.
- In the event that an offer of employment is made, the information given and the supporting documents will be checked. NACTA maintains the right to disqualify candidates at any time (including after employment, if any, is later revealed), and to take legal action against the applicant, in the event of any incorrect or fabricated information.
Terms and Conditions
- According to governmental regulations, NACTA will complete the hiring process.
- A skill-based/practical test for the positions of stenotypist, data entry operator, Lower divisional clerk, and Masson, as well as an
- MCQ test for all other positions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, and at the time of the interview, candidates must provide both
- original documentation (such as a CNIC, educational and experience certificates, etc.), as well as attested copies of it.
- No TA or DA may appear during the test or interview.
- At this point, only the photo pasted on the application form and the attested copy of the CNIC should be attached.
- Please do not send copies of academic certificates, degrees, etc.
- Candidates must apply through the appropriate channels if they are employed by public sector organisations.