Ministry of Planning and Development Pakistan Jobs 2022
Pakistan’s Federal Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives has announced vacancies inviting applications from eligible Pakistani nationals for 120+ Director, Officer, Computer Operator, Clerk, Assistant, Driver & other positions. For eligibility to apply to these invitations, candidates must have completed Primary, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation. Following are the qualifications from a recognized institution, work experience requirements, and age requirements.
Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 28th November 2022. See the notification below to see Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives Pakistan vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
The Ministry of Planning and Development of Pakistan is seeking individuals who are passionate about planning and who have a passion for developing the public sector.
Ministry of Planning and Development Pakistan Jobs 2022 Application Form Last Date
As the Head of Planning and Development, you hold a highly significant and key position. Their responsibility will be to oversee all aspects of public policy, which will be a key part of their strategy for developing the country’s economic and social development. A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with experience in policy development and writing. This is a very important position because it is these skills that will be utilized by the MOCD in its preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
It is important for the MOCD to hire individuals who are passionate about both planning and the development of the public sector. As Head of Planning and Development, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of public policy. The successful candidate will be an strategic thinker with experience in policy development and writing.
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Staff Car Driver (BS-04)
- Dispath Rider (BS-04)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Farash (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- All Punjab candidates are invited to apply for Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2022.
- There must be a list of relevant education qualifications and experience for each position.
- You have until 28-11-2022 to apply for Planning Commission Islamabad Jobs 2022.
- Both Males and Females can apply for these jobs.
Documents required for job applications at the Ministry of Planning and Development
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
A Few Dates to Remember
- Announcement Date: 27-10-2022
- Last Date: 28-11-2022
- Interview / Test Date:- Will be announced Soon
How To Apply
- Candidate can apply online through the official website.
- Interested candidates may apply online on National Job Portal’s Website; njp.gov.pk within 15 (fifteen) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained
- To apply for more than one post, please fill a separate form.
- Applicants can also apply using the link available on website of the Ministry i.e: www.pc.gov.pk.
- Applications submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Candidates must provide the correct information. Otherwise, his/her application will be rejected.
- Planning Commission Islamabad Online 2022 is due on Nov 28, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview. No TA / DA will be permitted.
- Persons already employed by the government should apply through the proper channels.
- Candidates Should Bring Original Documents at the time of Interview.
Education and experience for following post;
- Assistant: must be Graduated.
- An Inter+ A steno-typist must be able to type at least 80 words a minute in both shorthand and typing while being computer literate.
- Upper Division Clerk: Intermediate
- Lower Division Clerk: Matric+ typing speed 30 w.p.m
- Staff Car Driver: must be Primary Pass+ having the Valid driving license and well-versed in traffic rules/ signs
- Dispatch Rider: Primary Pass+Valid driving license and well-versed in traffic rules/ signs
- Duplicating machine operator: must have Primary Pass + Knowledge of operating duplicating machines required.
- Naib Qasid: Should be Primary Pass
- The primary pass is required for Farash
- A primary pass is required for the Chowkidar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All cases will be processed as per Establishment Division recruitment policy date 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
- Regional Quota will be observed.
- The candidates of Islamabad domicile Will be considered under Punjab
- Eligible Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- On any stage, if any Candidate is found ineligible under law, Rules, or found to have submitted false information, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Examination/Test and qualified the same.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- General Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit in terms of relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 has already been included in the advertisement. However, maximum age limit as prescribed in recruitment rules shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Sindh Rural and Balochistan.
- No request for change of test center shall be entertained.
- Appearing in the test/interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
- Candidates selected for appointment against the posts of Assistant, UDC & LDC shall have to pass mandatory NITB course during their probation period.