Ministry of Climate Change has announced the latest jobs 2020 for filling the vacant position through Open Testing Service OTS. Because Ministry of Climate Change singed contract with OTS to announced the advertisement and collect the application form from competent and hard working candidates. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting for such jobs they must apply these jobs before the closing date. Deadline of submission form is 17th February 2023. Here we share eligibility criteria, OTS application form, due date of submission form, test schedule, roll number slips and final merits list selected candidates. Application are invited against different position such as National Project Director, Deputy Project Director/ Forestry Specialist, Deputy Project Director/ Monitoring & Evaluation, Deputy Project Director (Admin and Finance), Deputy Project Director (Media & Communication), Regional Project Director/Forestry Specialist, Regional Project Director/Wildlife Specialist, Survey Specialist.
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan OTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
The candidates who have interest in Ministry of Climate Change and fulfill the criteria they must download online form on here and send to OTS headquarter before the last date. OTS conduct the written test to checked the eligibility criteria. Candidates submit form as soon as possible and start the online test preparation.
- National Project Director
- Deputy Project Director/ Forestry Specialist
- Deputy Project Director/ Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deputy Project Director (Admin and Finance)
- Deputy Project Director (Media & Communication)
- Regional Project Director/Forestry Specialist
- Regional Project Director/Wildlife Specialist
- Survey Specialist
Terms and Conditions:
- Above mention post are available on the website www.ots.org.pk.
- All posts are on contract basis for the two years extendable period on performance based.
- Applicant who has already applied for mention posts should again apply through Open Testing Service and candidates will also intimated through SMS about re- application.
- If candidates have already in Govt. Services then apply with proper channel.
- As per Govt. Rule age relaxation of 05 years is admissible.
- Apply within Due Date because after due date application could not be entertained.
- Just Short listed candidate should be called for interview or Test
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Position title must be written on the top of right hand corner of the envelope.
How to Apply
- Application Form and online deposit slips are available on OTS website www.ots.org.pk.
- If candidate apply more than one post then must separate application form along with deposit slip.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable
- Candidate sends Application and deposit fee slip to OTS office.
- The Applicant will also be infirmed about test schedule through SMS on given Mobile Number
- By hand or email applications will be rejected.
- Last Date for submission of application Form is 17 February 2023
- Candidate are required to send Application Forms along with online original Deposit slip to Manager Operation, Open Testing Services (OTS), Office No 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Here we share eligibility criteria, OTS application form, due date of submission form, test schedule, roll number slips and final merits list selected candidates.
in case of any query or if you have any question then you can contact with us in below comment section.