Latest Examiner And Monitors PPSC Jobs 2023
Punjab Education Department through PPSC Jobs 2023 for Monitors and Examiners, announced operations from eligible campaigners for multiple posts. The Official announcement can be seen below. operations are invited from Pakistani Citizens for the following positions on a Full Time base.72 Posts for Monitors and 2 Posts for Examiners are announced by Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC through their announcement31/2022. These vacuities are in the knowledge and Non-Formal Education Department Punjab.
Among the departments that are expanding their labor force is the Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC job 2023 Government of Punjab You should read this announcement on the entire study website if you wish to apply for government employment or a Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC Jobs 2023career.Interested people may apply for these positions if they fulfill the conditions. Age Limit, qualification experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the announcement below.
Latest Examiner And Monitors PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Application Submission Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 2 January 2023.
- The minimal education needed for Examiners is MA M.Sc. or BS honeys.
- Second Division and for Monitors is BA BSc with B.Ed. or MA Education or M.ed Degree
- Seeker must be graduated from HEC recognized University
- For Examiner Job Age limit for males is 37 Years and for females is 40 Years Maximum.
- For Monitors Job Age Limit For male is 35 and Female 38 years maximum.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2023?
- Visit the official PPSC website https//www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “ Apply Online ” button.
- Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “ do ” button after viewing all the information about the post/ eligibility.
- Read the “ Important Instructions ” and “ EPay User Manual, ” select the undertaking checkbox and
- Click the “ Apply Online ” button.
- Enter your CNIC Number and click the “ do ” Button.
- campaigners should give particular information and save it.
- Click the “ do ” button to do with your operation.
- aspirants must pay the operation Processing Fee as per the given procedure.
- campaigners should upload the rearmost photograph and scanned copy of CNIC.
- campaigners must add their qualifications and save the information.
- After completing all the conditions, campaigners must verify the information and submit the Online operation Form.
seeker must submit operations & CVs along with the attested copies of the following documents at the given address
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Educational instruments
- Experience Instruments
- Research Publications
- Aspirants must mention the post name applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.