Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs January 2023 is an online job portal that offers a wide range of jobs for job seekers. Applicants can search through the latest job openings, which include positions in engineering, shipbuilding, and industrial management. Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs January 2023 makes it easy for potential employees to find the right job and get started on their career journey.
Are you looking for a professional and challenging career in shipbuilding and engineering? If so, the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works may be the perfect place for you.
- Located in the city of Karachi, Pakistan, this prestigious company has been in operation since 1948. Over the years, it has become one of the leading manufacturers of ships and boats in the region.
- If you are interested in joining this esteemed company, there are a few things you need to know.
- First and foremost, you must have a degree in engineering or a related field.
- Second, you will need to pass an assessment test that will assess your skills and knowledge in shipbuilding and engineering.
- Finally, you will need to pass a physical examination that includes tests for vision, hearing, agility, strength,coordination and other abilities.
- If all of this sounds like something you would be interested in pursuing, then apply online today! You can find more information about the job requirements on the company’s website.
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria Online Apply
Last Date January 26, 2023.
What are the Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs?
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works is one of the leading shipyards in Pakistan. The shipyard has a capacity to build ships up to 100,000 DWT. The shipyard also has a capacity to build offshore vessels.
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works jobs are in the field of engineering, construction work, maritime work, naval work, technical support staff etc.
The Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Vacancies Available
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works, one of the largest shipyards in Pakistan, is looking for talented and qualified personnel to fill the following positions:
- Managers = 02
- Deputy Manager 01
- Kit of Material = 01
- Deputy Manager 01
- Local Purchase = 01
- Deputy Managers = 02
- Deputy Managers = 03
- Assistant Managers = 02
- Supervisors = 17
- Supervisors Electrical = 04
- Tech Assistants = 50
- Supervisors QC/NDT = 05
- Technical Assistant (QC/NDT) = 14
- Technicians = 170
- Crane Operators
- Riggers = 20
- Tractor / Fork
- Lifter Driver = 05
- Office Assistant = 10
- Assistant Store Keeper = 20
- Lab Assistant = 01
- Naib Qasid = 01
- Unskilled Labourers = 20
How to Apply?
- Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works is one of the leading shipyards in Pakistan with a rich maritime heritage. Established in 1901, it has produced a wide variety of vessels for the Pakistani Navy, merchant marine, coast guard and other civilian users.
- The shipyard has also ventured into oil tanker building and project management.
- The shipyard currently employs around 2,000 workers, of which 1,500 are engineers and technical staff.
- To apply for jobs at the shipyard, candidates should first visit the website or contact the recruitment office.
- To be eligible for employment at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works, applicants must have a degree in engineering or relevant field from a recognized university.
- Furthermore, they must possess excellent communication skills as most job applications are done through interviews.
- Candidates should also have experience working in a large organization with strong production processes.
- They should be able to work independently as well as team-oriented. Lastly, they should be able to handle stress well as overtime is common at the shipyard.
Selection Procedure for Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Jobs January 2023
Are you looking for a job in Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works? We have the perfect one for you! The selection procedure for jobs at Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works is as follows:
- Candidates should have relevant degree or equivalent experience in shipbuilding, engineering, or related field.
- Applicants must be physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Prior experience working with welding equipment and/or heavy machinery is desirable.
- English language proficiency is required.