The Jinnah Hospital Lahore has recently announced new medical jobs in Lahore in the year 2023. The hospital is looking for Statical assistants, Telephone operators, almoners, Junior technicians, and Lenon Ministry of Health employees. If you are interested in applying for these positions, please visit their website for more information.
Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023
- As Pakistan celebrates its 69th year of independence, it is also celebrating the centenary of the birth of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. Jinnah Hospital Lahore is planning to mark this event by hiring a few more nurses and doctors.
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore has been working to provide quality health care to all citizens of Pakistan since 1947. Today, the hospital employs around 1,500 staff members and provides services to over 500,000 patients every year. In order to keep up with the ever-growing demand for medical services, Jinnah Hospital Lahore is looking for new nurses and doctors.
- The hospital is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, retirement savings plans, and vacation days. Candidates with experience in emergency care or pediatric surgery are particularly encouraged to apply. If you are interested in applying for a job at Jinnah Hospital Lahore, please visit our website or contact us directly.
Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023 Application Method Eligibility Criteria
Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023 Last Date
Last Date for Application submission is 20 January 2023.
What are the jobs?
There are a number of jobs available at Jinnah Hospital Lahore. These include positions in the medical, administrative, and support staff. Some of the specific job titles that are available at Jinnah Hospital Lahore include:
- Assistant Nurse
- Medical Superintendent
- Medical Officer
- Anesthetist/Assistant Anesthetist
- Dentist/Assistant Dentist
- Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist
- Speech Therapist
- Administrative Manager
- Administrative Assistant (Clerical)
- Security Guard
Requirements for the jobs
- Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs are available in various disciplines.
- To qualify for the job, candidates should possess relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent.
- However, no specific educational qualification is mandatory for the posts of Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Dietitian. Selection process for these posts is based on merit and experience.
- The application procedure is simple and can be accessed from the Jinnah Hospital website www.jinnahhospital.com.pk Job seekers should attach their resume, certificates, testimonials etc to their application forms and send them to the hospital’s Human Resources Department along with a recent photograph.
How to apply for the jobs?
- The Jinnah Hospital is a government-owned hospital located in Lahore, Pakistan. It was established in the memory of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
- The hospital has a total of 1,000 beds and employs over 1,500 staff.
- To apply for the jobs at the Jinnah Hospital, applicants must first register with the hospital website.
- After registering, applicants can start applying for jobs by clicking on the “Jobs” link on the homepage.
- The website provides detailed information about each job opening and how to apply.
- Applicants should note that all positions at the Jinnah Hospital are unpaid internships.
Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs Benefits
- If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career then look no further than Jinnah Hospital Lahore. With over 150 years of history, Jinnah Hospital is one of the most respected healthcare institutions in Pakistan. Offering a wide range of medical services, the hospital has a reputation for providing high-quality care to its patients.
- In addition to offering excellent medical care, Jinnah Hospital also offers an exciting and dynamic work environment. The hospital employs a team of compassionate and committed staff who are committed to providing outstanding patient care. As an employee at Jinnah Hospital, you can expect to be part of a community that is dedicated to helping others.
- If you are interested in joining the ranks of the Jinnah Hospital team, please visit our website for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!