International Airport Sialkot Jobs 2023
Sialkot International Airport Jobs 2023 has announced exciting career opportunities for the job seeker of different categories such as airport handling service, mechanical and electrical, procurement, human resource, account, project directorate and admin.
For those who aim for excellence and value professionalism, Sialkot International Airport offers a competitive market-based pay as well as additional benefits. Only online applications will be accepted by male and female candidates till 4th December 2023. 2023 Airport Jobs The “Jang” Newspaper has just published this current advertisement. Read here for complete information about open positions, requirements, age restrictions, and application procedures.
International Airport Sialkot Jobs 2023 Application Submission Last Date Eligibility Criteria
Last Date 4 December 2023.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Flight Operations
- Officer Assistant
- Human Resources
- Officer Aircraft
- Headset Procurement
- Officer Bridge
- HVACT Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Bridge Operator
- RAMP/ TGS Operation
- Car Parking
- Store Keeper
- cabin cleaner
Flight Operation Officer: Intermediate preferably graduation
Aircraft/Headset Technician: Intermediate or better yet, a degree
Operation of RAMP/ TGS: Matric, preferably intermediate
Matric, preferably intermediate, cabin cleaner
Electrician: preferably intermediate matriculation
Pump Operator: High school diploma Procurement Officer: MBA or BBA with a concentration on supply chain management
Mechanical Engineer: B.Sc Mechanical Engineering \s Assistant HR Officer: BBAHons/ MBA HRM \s Account Assistant: B.Com/BBA or equalent \s Store Keeper: F.Sc or DAE Civil \s Bridge Technician: DAE Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or equivalent
HVACT Technician: DAE Air Conditioning/Mechanical \s Electrical Technician: DAE Electrical \s Bridge Operator: DAE Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or equivalent
Auto Parking Attendant: High school
How to Apply Online?
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the website www.sial.com.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with an updated CV, a copy of the educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The application must be submitted by December 4, 2023, at the latest.
- Only C.V.s without supporting documentation won’t be accepted.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope and in the subject line of an email.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- No TA or DA will be permitted during the hiring process.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview
- Certified copies of your CNIC
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- Attested Copy of Educational Certificates
- Authenticated passport-size photos