Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore Jobs 2023 is announced for the BPS-05 to BPS-15 Staff. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online till 28 January 2023. Detailed information about the job such as educational qualification, application process, selection process, salary, and other benefits will be provided in the notification.
Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore Jobs 2023
The Government Teaching Hospital, Shahdara is all set to start recruitment process for the posts of Medical Officer, Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Junior Clerk. The last date for submission of applications is 28 January 2023. Interested candidates may apply online at the website: www.htsh.gov.pk or through the district office situated at DHA Phase-I, Shahdara.
Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore Jobs 2023 Application Form Vacant Positions
Requirements for the Job
- The Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore is looking for an experienced and qualified Medical Records Administration Officer.
- The job responsibilities of the officer include administration of medical records, maintaining confidentiality of patient data, and ensuring accurate filing of medical records.
- The officer should be detail-oriented and be able to work independently.
- Other requirements for the job include good communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and experience working in a hospital setting.
How to Apply for the Job
Looking for a government teaching hospital Shahdara Lahore jobs? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply:
1. Go to the website of the concerned department
2. On the next page, select “Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore Jobs” from the dropdown menu.
3. Fill in all required details and attach your resume.
4. Click on the “Submit Your Application” button to finish the process.
- The application process for the government teaching hospital Shahdara Lahore jobs is straightforward and simple.
- Applicants must first register with the hospital by clicking on the link provided on its website.
- After registering, applicants will be directed to a web form where they can submit their application materials.
- These materials include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references.
- Once all of the application materials have been submitted, applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- There are various selection procedures for government teaching hospital Shahdara Lahore jobs.
- Candidates must possess a degree in medical sciences from a recognized university.
- They must also have passed the National Eligibility Test (N.E.T).
- Other requirements include passing an English proficiency test and having experience working in a hospital setting.
The Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara Lahore Jobs are available for the candidates who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the medical field. The hospital offers excellent working conditions and prestigious benefits. The starting date and duration of the job is as follows:
The starting date for this job is January 28, 2023. The duration of the job is six years.
Benefits of Working at a Government Teaching Hospital
- The benefits of working at a government teaching hospital can be quite substantial.
- Firstly, these hospitals are often staffed by highly qualified and experienced professionals who are passionate about their work.
- secondly, these hospitals enjoy a good reputation for providing excellent medical care to patients.
- Finally, these hospitals tend to be well-funded, which means that employees will enjoy a generous salary and benefits package.