Government of The Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is announcing career opportunities at District & Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab proposes to refurbishment the management organization or 25 District headquarter hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites the applications for numerous posts in specific DHQ/THQ Hospitals from qualified and experienced personalities domiciled in Punjab.
According to Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab these all vacancies are on a pure contract basis and not transferable. These vacancies are announced for the multiple districts in all over Punjab including Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari) and THQs are (Ahmedpur East, Arifwala, Burewala, Chichawatni, Christian, Daska, Esa Khel, Gujrat, Hazro, Kot Adu, Kamoki, Mian Channu, Noorpur Thal, Shujabad and Taunsa.
Government of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department DHQ THQ Jobs 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab gave this recruitment authority to the National Testing Service (NTS). And NTS is now organizing the test procedure for all recruitment vacancies. The name of the posts of this advertisement is given below in detail.
- Optometrist Scientist
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Speech Therapist
- Operation Theatre Technologist
- Dental Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technologist
- Renal/Urology Technologist
- Anesthesia Technologist
- Audiology Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
How to Apply:
- All Govt Serving candidates are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Vacancies quota is reserved for women, minorities, and disabled persons.
- Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 500/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fees can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, Meezan, or ABL.
- Applications must reach NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The candidate shall have 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
The last date for submission of application is
March 06, 2021.
This was an overview of these job opportunities if you need further information regarding this advertisement then you may ask us through comments we will reply to you with more information.