CAA Jobs 2023 have been released through an advertisement and are looking for an Interested, Dynamic, Experienced, and Brilliant Applicant to fill these Posts with a Good Salary Package and Allowance Based on Department Rules. Eligible Male/Female candidates from throughout the country can apply for these Newest Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs by following the procedure outlined by the organization.
Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan Jobs Advertisement
The Daily Jang published an advertisement for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Pakistan Jobs 2023.Those interested in working for CAA Pakistan should bookmark this page. We keep you up to date on all current and upcoming PCAA job opportunities. The PCAA provides competitive pay and a pleasant working environment.
CAA Jobs Available in 2023
The CAA Pakistan Situation Vacant Notification No. 6/2023 seeks highly qualified and experienced experts to serve as Joint Director Electronics for the PCAA (EG-05). This appointment will be for three years, with the possibility of extension based on PCAA needs and the applicants’ performance.
CAA Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Prospective applicants who want to provide professional services to PCAA should meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates with a BE/BS (Electronics, Avionics, Industrial Electronics, or Telecommunication Engineering) and appropriate skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 50 years old.
- Experience: According to the advertisement, the required experience should be at least 15 years.
Concerning Competent Authority:
Furthermore, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a government division independent organization that operates under the Federal Government of Pakistan via the Aviation Division Cabinet Secretariat. Furthermore, the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority ordinance 1982 established the CAA on December 7, 1982.
Hence Prior to the establishment of the CAA, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) had a Civil Aviation Department (CAD) that regulated Civil Aviation-related activities. Actually Ministry of Defense (MoD) advanced to be the directing Ministry even after the foundation of the CAA on 7th December, 1982. Meanwhile, in June 2013, the Pakistani government delegated this authority to the Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Interested candidates should apply online at www.caapakistan.com.pk/jobs.
- All aspects of the application must be completed.
- Incorrect information or an incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test interview after their applications have been reviewed.
- Candidates must attach original documents Scan Copies (Cnic, Degrees, Domicile, Certificates) with their application form.
- No TA/DA will be provided to any candidate for the exam or interview.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the test or interview.