Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Jobs 2023
Recently, Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2023 were declared. We obtained this notice of employment opportunities from the daily Pakistani newspapers. Candidates seeking Non-Teaching Jobs may review this BZU Employment Ad. We update this page on all current and upcoming notifications of employment opportunities announced by the BZU Multan. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to visit this website regularly for updates on BZU Careers.
BZU is currently accepting applications for Non-Teaching Faculty. Educators who are qualified, dynamic, and dedicated are encouraged to apply for this position. This recruiting will be conducted on a permanent or temporary basis.
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria Application Form
Qualifications for the Position Listed by Title Number of Seats
- Ex-military Security Officer 01
- Security Officer, Food Processing Supervisor 01
- Security Guard Matric 20
Positions are available for a Security Officer, a Food Processing Supervisor, and a Security Guard. The eligibility requirements include a high school diploma and a retired military or police officer with experience in the same field. Desired professionals are advised to read the eligibility criteria in the vacancy notice before submitting the applications.
How Can I Apply?
- Applicants are encouraged to follow the instructions outlined in the subsequent advertising.
- The specified approach necessitates Online Applications via https://jobs.bzu.edu.pk.
- Applicants must forward the hard copy of the online applications to the BZU.
- Candidates are required to pay the application processing cost.
- The submission deadline for applications is 5 January 2023.
Hard copy of correctly signed online application form together with one each of authenticated copies
- Educational Testimonials
- Experience certificates
- Original online challan
- On the Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan website www.bzu.edu.pk, candidates can find complete instructions and guidelines for filling out the online application form.
- Challan form non-refundable of Re. 500/- generated by online job portal to be deposited in Account No. 12717900643601 HBL,
- BZU, Multan OR Account No. 0857-003-0001-8 UBL, BZU, Mutton via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post/Courier Services or by hand in the office of the Deputy Registrar Admin-II by the due date.
- Incomplete / absent online application / late applications will also not be considered.
How should the application be submitted?
Before the deadline, interested candidates must submit the application form online together with the needed documents via the provided website.
Is TA/DA permitted for these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be permitted for examinations and interviews.
Who will be invited to the examination/interview?
For the interview, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Late application/form submission
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
What qualifications are required of government employees?
Government personnel must use the right application procedure.