Army Pak Emirates Military Hospital Jobs 2023
Pakistan Army Pak-Emirates Military Hospital Jobs 2023 are advertised by the Daily Nawae – Waqat Newspaper. Pak – Emirates Military Hospital Rawalpindi is looking for applications for various positions for educated applicants. The positions are available starting from BPS 01 to BPS 14.
Candidates with Intermediate Primary, Matric, Primary and for some jobs, qualified literate applicants can also apply. For positions of steno typists, a typing speed of around 80/40 is needed. We provides all information regarding these positions. Learn all the details to get instructions and procedure for applying procedure. Pak The Emirates Military Hospital welcomes applicants for applicants from Pakistani Nationals and eligible candidates for the current job openings in Rawalpindi all over Pakistan are qualified to apply, but they must assess themselves against the specified criteria.
Army Pak Emirates Military Hospital Jobs 2023 Online Application Submission Last Date
Deadline 12 December 2023.
Unfilled Positions that have Basic Pay Scales
- Steno typist BPS-14
- Medical Assistant Male BPS-07
- Medical Assistant Female BPS-07
- Barbour BPS-04
- Ward Boy BPS-04
- Driver BPS-04
- Tailor BPS-04
- Carpenter BPS-04
- Cook BPS-01
- Mali BPS-01
- Health and Safety Workers Male BPS-01
- The Sanitary Workers Female BPS-01
- Aya BPS-01
- Dhobi BPS-01
How do I apply to be considered for Pak Emirates Military Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the following address given below.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late after the deadline day will not be considered.
- The title of the job you are applying for should be clearly noted on the upper right-hand area of the envelope.
- The last day to apply is December 12, 2023.
- Candidates who are employed by Govt. and Semi-Government. Organizations need to apply through the proper channels.
- If anyone wants to submit an application to more than one job and make a separate application.
- Only those who meet the requirements for eligibility are invited to take an interview or test.
- Intermediate with 80/60 speed of shorthand and speed of typing
- Matric with Science
- Primary driver’s license for Driver
- Candidates with Intermediate / Matric/Middle or Primary degree with relevant experience are qualified to apply.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Males and Females can apply.
- The application must be complete in all aspects.
- Applications that are incomplete or late submitted is not accepted.
- Candidates must attach all documents required along with the application form.
- All positions are on an open merit basis.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service should apply through the proper channels and submit their the NOC with all their documents.
- Only those who have been short-listed will be called for an exam or an interview
- Canvassing can disqualify applicants.
- No TA/DA is paid for an interview or test.
- Department reserves the possibility either to fill or to not fill any posted positions and either accept or deny all applications without assigning any reason.