All we know about the Hajj significance. Every Muslim has a wish to go for Makkah and Madina for implement Ummrah and Hajj, but Hajj is mandatory for those Muslims who has good resources to go and perform Hajj. Hajj is fard on every resource able Muslim one time in life. Ministry of religious affairs announced the scheme 2023 for Hajj in Pakistan. You know the Hajj policy of 2023 is now permitted by the committee of ministry of religious affairs and now they are getting the form of Hajj Application for Govt Hajj Scheme 2023.
The Hajj is one of the most important pilgrimages for Muslims across the world, and it’s no different in Pakistan. With the government’s new Hajj Policy 2023, there are now more opportunities than ever before to make this dream a reality. In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about this policy – from eligibility criteria to application forms and much more. So read on to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
As like always this Hajj packages will be on lucky draw basis. The banks has virtually start the submit Hajj Application under the Govt scheme. According to current Govt Hajj scheme 2023 179,210 Pakistani would be performing Hajj, and Govt and all private group organizer have 50% quota. Here we are providing you all bank name lists, Following banks are official that receive the application form and the names of these banks are given below:
Bank Names List :-
- Habib bank Ltd
- United bank Ltd
- National bank of Pakistan
- Zarai taraqiati bank Ltd
- Muslim commercial bank Ltd
- First women bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Allied bank
- Faysal bank
- Habib metropolitan bank
- Bank AL-Falah
- Sindh bank
- And JS bank Ltd
Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan by Government Application Form Eligibility Criteria
According to Hajj policy total expenses of Hajj procedure are given below in details.
- From Karachi, Sukkur and Quetta = Rs. 287, 381
- From Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Rahim Yar Khan = Rs. 302, 381
- Through Islamic Development Banks = Rs. 14, 500 for Qurbani
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Those persons who have performed hajj during the last five years are not eligible to apply for hajj in 2023 except they are Mahram or going to perform hajj Badal.
- All Applicants will be select through lucky draw
- Applicant must possess machine readable valid passport.
- Must have NADRA CNIC card.
- Medical certificate is issued from any recognized hospital.
- Persons with type of infectious diseases are not eligible to apply.
- Fresh new passport size photographs of 4 into 3 cm size in light blue background.
- Only those Pakistani Muslims might apply for Hajj under the above scheme that has the CNIC provided by NADRA.
- Women applicants must be 45 years of age.
Last Date To Apply :-
Here we provide all information regarding to this subject in details, if you need more information and want to update with new features then comment us, we will get you back.
Introduction to Hajj
Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the holiest city for Muslims. The Hajj is a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult males and females who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey.
The Pakistani government has announced a new Hajj policy for 2023 under which pilgrims will have to apply online and submit their applications along with all required documents. The government will then select pilgrims through a computerized ballot system.
This year, the government has set a quota of 179,210 pilgrims, which includes 100,920 men and 78,290 women.
Interested pilgrims can visit the official website of Pakistan’s Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony to download the application form and check the eligibility criteria.
What is Hajj Policy 2023?
- The Hajj is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The largest Muslim gathering in the world, it takes place during the last month of the Islamic calendar. Pakistani citizens who wish to perform the Hajj must apply for a Hajj visa through the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- The Hajj Policy for 2023 has not yet been announced. However, based on previous policies, we can expect that the application process will open in late 2022 and that a limited number of visas will be available. To increase your chances of being selected for a visa, make sure to submit your application as early as possible.
- In addition to a valid passport, you will also need to provide proof of your relationship to a guardian (if you are under 18 years old), financial means to support yourself during your stay in Saudi Arabia, and a confirmed hotel reservation. A health certificate may also be required.
- Once your application is approved, you will be required to pay a deposit of approximately $2000 USD, which will be refunded to you upon your return from the Hajj. The balance of your travel expenses must be paid before your departure date.
- If you are selected for a Hajj visa, congratulations! You are about to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. Remember to pack light and bring plenty of water and sunscreen, as well as comfortable walking shoes. And don’t forget your camera you’ll want to capture all.
Eligibility Criteria for Hajj in Pakistan
In order to be eligible to apply for a Hajj visa through the Pakistani government, applicants must meet the following criteria:
-Be a citizen of Pakistan
-Be between the ages of 18 and 60
-Have a valid Pakistani passport
-Be in good health and able to undertake the journey
-Not have been convicted of any serious crime
Applicants who meet all of the above criteria will then need to submit the following documents along with their application:
- A completed application form
- A recent passport photograph
- Proof of travel insurance
- A copy of their Pakistani passport
Application Process for Hajj Policy 2023
- To apply for the Hajj policy, you must first meet the eligibility criteria. The criteria vary depending on which country you are applying from. For example, if you are applying from Pakistan, you must be a Pakistani citizen and have a valid passport. You must also be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you can begin the application process. The first step is to fill out an online application form. This form will ask for your personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information. You will also need to provide your travel dates and intended destination.
- After you have submitted your application, you will be asked to pay a processing fee. This fee is non-refundable and is used to cover the costs of processing your application.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be contacted by a representative from the Hajj policy team.
- They will review your application and confirm your eligibility for the policy. If everything is in order, they will send you a confirmation email with further instructions on how to proceed with your Hajj journey.
Benefits of Going on Hajj
- Pilgrims who go on Hajj often come back with a renewed sense of faith and purpose. The journey is a physically and emotionally demanding one, but the rewards are great. Those who complete the Hajj say that it is a life-changing experience that they will never forget.
- going on Hajj can be beneficial to your health. The physical exertion involved in the pilgrimage can help to improve your fitness and wellbeing. The peaceful and spiritual atmosphere of Mecca and Medina can also have a positive effect on your mental health.
- The Hajj is an opportunity to learn more about Islam and to meet people from all over the world who share your faith. It is a chance to deepen your understanding of the religion and to gain new insights into the Islamic way of life.
- The trip can also be an opportunity for personal growth and development. Many pilgrims return from Hajj with a greater sense of self-awareness and a stronger resolve to lead a good and virtuous life.
Requirements for Going on Hajj
- If you are a Pakistani citizen and want to go on Hajj, there are certain requirements you must meet. First and foremost, you must have a valid Pakistani passport. You also need to be over the age of 18 and be in good health.
- You must also be financially able to support yourself during your stay in Saudi Arabia. This includes having enough money to cover your accommodation and food expenses, as well as any unexpected costs that may arise.
- Finally, you will need to obtain a Hajj visa from the Pakistani embassy in Saudi Arabia. For more information on how to do this, please see the section on visas below.
Information about the Pilgrimage in Makkah and Madina
- The first and most important thing that potential pilgrims need to know is that the Hajj is a religious duty that must be carried out by all able-bodied Muslims at least once in their lifetime. The pilgrimage takes place every year during the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah, and lasts for around five days.
- During the Hajj, pilgrims travel to the holy city of Makkah in Saudi Arabia, where they perform a series of rituals including walking seven times around the Kaaba (the holiest site in Islam), and drinking from the Zamzam Well. They then travel to the nearby city of Madina, where they visit the Prophet Muhammad’s Mosque and pay their respects at his tomb.
- The Pakistani government has a quota system in place for Hajj applications, which means that not everyone who applies will be successful in securing a spot. The quota is based on Pakistan’s population size, and is set by the Saudi government each year.
- To apply for a spot on the Hajj pilgrimage, interested Muslims must first fill out an application form (available on the Pakistani Ministry of Religious Affairs website). The form must then be submitted to a local Hajj office, along with proof of Pakistani citizenship and a non-refundable application fee.
- Once applications have been processed, eligible applicants will be selected through a computerized ballot system. Those who are successful in securing a spot on the pilgrimage will be required to pay a second fee.
Preparation Tips For Hajj Policy 2023
Hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam and it is incumbent upon every Muslim who has the means to do so, to perform the Hajj once in their lifetime. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia hosts millions of Hajj pilgrims every year from all over the world and the Pakistani government provides a quota for Pakistani nationals who wish to go on the Hajj pilgrimage.
The following are some tips to help you prepare for your Hajj policy application in 2023:
1. Read up on the requirements and eligibility criteria for the Pakistani quota for Hajj 2023. You can find this information on the website of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony.
2. Start collecting all the required documents such as your passport, birth certificate, CNIC etc.
3. start saving money for your Hajj expenses as soon as possible. The cost of performing Hajj has been increasing steadily over the years and it is estimated that it will cost around Rs. 1.5 million per person in 2023.
4. If you plan on going with a group or an organized tour, start making enquiries and comparisons early on so that you can get the best deal possible.
5. Keep yourself updated with any changes or announcements related to the Hajj policy by following news outlets and social media channels of relevant authorities such as the Ministry of Religious Affairs, Saudi Arabian Embassy etc.
The Hajj Policy 2023 in Pakistan is a great opportunity for those who wish to embark on the holy pilgrimage. The application form, eligibility criteria and all other information required is readily available online for your convenience. We are confident that this policy will be beneficial to many people and we hope that it proves successful in bringing the faithful closer to Allah (SWT). With this, we urge all those interested to make sure they follow the necessary steps thoroughly so as not to miss out on their chance of performing Hajj.
Modified Date 10/01/2023